• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Was Your Favorite Ganon/Ganondorf Battle?

Zarom

The King
I have two also:

Ganondorf: My favorite Ganondorf battle would be in TP. The battle was really great and it was a cool showdown with the Evil King. The only problem is that he was way too easy. But it was so epic!!! :)

Ganon: I have to say the battle in OOT (like everyone else, lol). That was an epic battle too, and like others said, the atmosphere was perfect. We all tought he was dead, but no!!! He was kind of hard and fun to fight.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
my favorite ganondorf battle was the sword fight with him in tp.

my reasoning is because that is the hardest fight so far,
he has a lot of new attacks, and the ending blow on him is way more epic than on any other enemy.

Z

ZFAN2009

My favorite boss battle with Ganondorf in Wind Waker...that was such a cool battle teaming up with Zelda. I also loved it when Ganondorf lol smacked Zelda haha sorry but it was funny. :lol:

OoT Battle: For many reason's!!! First reason, I got to play baseball with him!!! Then shoot him with an arrow. Also I loved how after you beat him once you had to run outta the castle, then you got to fight him again.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Although I found Ganondorf a little too easy to finish in the end, I still say the four-stage battle of Twilight Princess.

I like the variety of it, and the twists. Here is what I like about each stage:

GANONDORF'S PUPPET ZELDA - Although this was the typical "tennis with the boss" I dislike, I like the twist in that it was a possessed Zelda! I mean, Link is forced to *fight* the princess he's trying to *save.* That was awesome.

DARK BEAST GANON - The first time fighting a beast-Ganon actually felt like fighting a beast. He was this weird wolf-boar and not bipedal, but stampeding around like a dangerous wild pig. And you use Midna to fight him by *wrangling.* Never has "beast- Ganon" felt more beastial to me than here. It was like he was finally true to his pig-self...something like that.

Ganondorf on Horseback - 'nuff said. You get to fight the man on horseback. Fast and furious.

EVIL KING GANONDORF - A good ol' sword-on-sword battle! Face-to-face, blade to blade, tense and epic. It's great to actually see Gandondorf use a sword (rather than a trident or balls of magic). (Of course, I also like the thin twin-blades of Wind Waker, but somehow, the TP sword battle is more epic for me).

Z

zdmshadow

Ocarina of Time's final fight with Ganon.

Honestly, his castle collapsing into itself to form a battle field is probably the most epic thing ever. It could be a little harder, but the atmosphere of the battle is perfect.

Leaving the castle also gets a little boring since most of it you follow the slow Zelda.

Other than that, it was a perfect atmosphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom