• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask What Was Your Bomber Code?

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I just started this thread for the fun of it. :P

My code was oddly 54321. I just got real lucky.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!

^ This was the one on my dad's file, the file I always played, so for the longest time I thought this was the 'actual' universal code. It was only when came to replay it when I was older did I realise it's randomised each time and that code wouldn't work on mine.

Didn't stop me beating (or trying to beat) the system though... calculating the number of possible combinations and trying them out methodically until I found the correct one ^w^
(Though considering the fact there are 120 possible combinations it would probably have been faster just to do the damned hide-and-seek game, but whatevs).

[/anecdote]

dude. o was playing a hi res textured emulated version earlier and forgot mine already =( although it wouldn't be hard to guess. i think it was 24315 or something like that. either way. i know it used each of those numbers once ;)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
One time, I saw that Jim was on the far left, so I knew the first number would be 1. I said to myself, "If this code is 12345, I'm going to laugh so hard..." 1...2...3...5 - "NOOOO, oh, man, so close!!" I fell on the floor laughing while in disappoint. (Yes, I used that word wrong. It's part of a meme.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom