• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Inspiration for Your Username/user Title?

Self-explanatory title, really.

Utilizing the Search function, I found two other threads similar to mine, but I traced their dates back to 2008, so yeah. :yes: Here's the links to those:

My username derives from the fact that I LOVE wolves, also people tell me that "I'm wise beyond my years", hence the "Sage" part. I also kinda look like a wolf, but NOT feral. It might also help if your middle name's Wolf. My current user title derives from the fact that I have a "lone wolf personality, as I am very introverted and I like to do things alone. :yes:

'Kay, your turn.

Garo

Boy Wonder
Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game and tied for my favorite game. The Garo are an awesome race/group - very creepy and mysterious, they are the sole reason I will not go into Ikana Canyon at night (IRL, not in-game). Xicon is a name I've always used online, but for some reason ZD and IntenseDebate wouldn't let me use it, so I added Garo in front.

Title is just an extension of the name.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
i couldn't think of anything so i used my 2 favorite robot masters from mega man 2, bubbleman and crashman.
the title comes from the fact that i like when you get to change the water levels in anything, so ulike most people i enjoy the water temple.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
My inspiration was the Green Knights in Hyrule Field from AlttP as suggested by my Avatar made by Josie.

The User Title is because many people at school when I pass by actually notice that I'm doing LoZ Themes and BGMs.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
My weird palish-gray n' green mixed colored eyes. Simple as that. :rolleyes:

My user title is Hungarian for Hungarian, or it could mean the Magyar tribe that settled down in Hungary around 800 A.c. I have some of this Magyar blood in me. Yay.

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
My Username was just there because I was lazy at making usernames

My Tittle just means I am ZD's Ninja

ShaddixCroft

The Twilight King
Mine was pretty random when I made it I was playing Twilight Princess at the time so I thought fook it I'll have The Twilight King XD Might change it to something better though one day :P :xd:

My inspiration for my Username is my love for the band Papa Roach which is the last name of the Lead Singer Jacoby Shaddix and my unhealthy obsession for Tomb Raider which I got Lara's last name Croft but I normally have Shaddix Leto Croft (couldn't fit it in when signing up) which Leto is from singer Jared Leto of 30 Seconds to Mars

Last edited:
T

thefourthsword

the four swords obviosly and purple link bein thefourth link

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
"zeldahuman" is the username i always use. But I originally came up with it because a "Zelda Human" has Zelda in his/her blood.

My user-title comes from the fact that i know almost everything about Zelda, and my friends often come to me and Ruby Link for either game help or just info about a game or characters.

So...yeah.

Last edited:

Nicole

luke is my wife
I honestly don't remember what I was thinking when I made this username. I was in a rush to create a ZD account, because I had just discovered an "amazing secret" in The Wind Waker. (Being the newb I was at the time, I thought I was the only one who realized that little secret! :sweat:) My username is actually pretty self-explaining. "Soldier of Link" is just a soldier who is aligned with or takes orders from Link. I actually prefer my nicknames, Sol (the abbreviation of Soldier of Link. Mostly because "Sol" means sun (as you would know if you played Twilight Princess), and is a pretty awesome word) and Sunny (because "Sol" means "sun," and Sunny is a pretty cute nickname. :bleh:

My current usertitle (太陽は常に再び上昇する) means "The sun always rises again" in Japanese. I took this idea from Okami, my favorite game at the moment. The main protagonist, Amaterasu, is the Japanese goddess of the sun, and the rising sun is a common theme throughout the game. To profess my love for Okami, I use this as my usertitle. The title I used before was "(>^.^)> (._.')", which was a mirror image of Majora's Cat's usertitle. I did that just to surprise him. :right:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Well, I love Link:rolleyes: Obviously. And I'm I like being a nerd. The 09 are m fav pair numbers. There. Linknerd09 was born^^

Usertitle, hmm had nothing better to put. So, I decided Link = Zelda's Hero

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
My name is Austin. My usertitle says "Kagami is mai waifu!" in Japanese. I put it there because she is.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Xinnamin is simply a corruption of the word cinnamon, using the letter X because my real name is Xindi, which is pronounced Cindy, thus making cinnamon an appropriate nickname, but in need of an X spelling, while still being pronounced cinnamon, not zinnamin, and I don't care what Josh or Ky or any of the other trolls tell you, it is NOT A Z SOUND.

In short
Spelling----Pronunciation
Xindi____= Cindy
V__________V
Xinnamin = cinnamon

The nickname was a joke from one of my friends who thought it up because of all my friends, I was the only one without a nickname. It never really stuck in real life, but it made for a perfect online alias.

As to my usertitle, well, unlike the massive number of people with Japanese usertitles for the sheer fact that it is Japanese and they like it without actually really knowing the language beyond what they need to understand basic Japanese media (looking at you Qoir ;3 ), mine is in Chinese because I actually speak the language...sorta...well I'm Chinese so it counts [noparse]>.<[/noparse]
Anyone who knows me and knows the person I gave the matching usertitle to can guess what it means...even if it is half impossible to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom