• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What video game(s) do you wish you could play again?

For me, there are many. But I do have one in mind right now.

This game is freaking awesome, I played this game about 15 years ago on my PS2 and it's always been one of my top favorites and one of the most immersive games ever:

You can see here what the game looks like (though this is the Gamecube version and not the PS2 version, I don't know if there are differences between the two versions, I've only ever played the PS2 version):

I wish I could play it again, sadly I no longer have the console and my copy of the game. If you can get your hands on this game, don't miss this opportunity, you'll love this game. You even get to play as original characters (OCs), that is characters that do not exist in the books or the movies, which is very refreshing. Also, the epic cutscenes are very beautiful and this game has the movie actors doing voice acting for their characters and the movies' soundtracks and sound effects (like the Nazguls' screams), which I love. I spent hours playing this game and getting immersed in it back in the day, I even lost track of time exploring the regions and trying to find all the treasure chests. This was a great game for its generation, and even to this day I still think it's one of the best RPG games ever. Also, the battle against the Balrog is one of the toughest battles ever and a lot of people had a rough time with this battle and it took several attempts to defeat it. That was great.

There's also those games that have always been and still are among my top favorites even though I no longer have the console or my copies of those games:

I also definitely miss "Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance" and "Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II" for the Xbox, those were great video games with stories taking place in the Forgotten Realms (DnD) universe and you can unlock popular characters like Drizzt Do 'Urden and Artemis Entreri. And "Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow" (for the Nintendo DS) for its good gameplay, great story, amazing cast of characters (I love Soma Cruz, Arikado/Alucard, and Julius Belmont) and its memorable redemption arc, this game too will always be one of my top favorites.

See more of my favorite games I wish I could play again right here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzG_3q50DuPkdNQq4LxoxyX3I45zn4F6p

Kat.

Last edited:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
only one that comes to mind is GTA Vice City Stories, I've only played through it once back when it originally came out, but that was my brother's game so I still haven't gone about getting my own

MW7

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon for the N64 is my top pick. It's a mix of Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time with lots of adventure platforming, dungeons, items, and abilities. I still have a working N64 with a copy of the game, but this game in particular has starting freezing more and more often so I can't do a full playthrough without a lot of frustration.

It's Matty from youtube. He's handsome. :)

Hmmmmmmm.
- Advance Wars Dual Strike
- Pokémon Collesium (probably spelled that wrong)
- Sonic R
- Sonic Shuffle
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Pokémon Emerald

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Viva Piñata right now, ahaha. I have a 360 again, so theoretically I could track down discs, but money has been an issue & it's a rather beat up system from a friend.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Minecraft. Let me explain.

When i played Minecraft, I played on a public server that had town plugins, and economy, all of that. It was back in the mind 2010s, so it was before they put in bees and dolphins and all that. And lemme tell ya: there's no going back to that. Like, I know I can boot up Minecraft at any time, but that server has long since decayed, its owner is gone, and the feeling just isn't there anymore. As a result, its really tough for me to go back to Minecraft, because I just associate it with that singular experience, which was honestly some of the most fun I've ever had playing a video game.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Dofus. That game brings back memories of my youth. God willing, I'll never play another MMO because they are horrifying time sinks that have no place in my life but I still miss Dofus terribly. TRPGs are pretty sparse in the MMO space and Dofus has run for so long. I still do have my login...must resist...

br3rzwls6cx61.jpg

DivineDragoness

Bombergirl Xtreme
Fire Emblem Fates was my obsession in high school, so definitely that. I don't think I've ever been so absorbed into a game like that, even when I play through it three times in rapid succession :oops:

I would probably fail as an adult if I lost my life to it again these days lol

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Kirby's Epic Yarn. It was probably the first video game I played (co-op with my dad). We made it all the way to the last boss but didn't beat it due to technical issues. We don't still own the game, otherwise I for sure would've played it again on my own. I would love to revisit it sometime and maybe finally beat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom