• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What town in The Zelda Series would you want to live at?

Re-D3ad

Majora’s Worst Nightmare, Hero of Time
I would want to live at Clock town it’s the perfect serenity places everyone working together and living in harmony (Before Skullkid of course.) I would love to go outside in the termina fields and trade with the all the races collecting items from them such as a Zora scale, Goron hot spring water, Deku delicacy, heck even get some tips for the pirate Gerudo thieves! It would be such a pleasure to be able to stroll around and live around a community with such a great culture and development! Anju and Kafei would have their wedding, I’d listen to Anju’s grandma tell me stories of the history of termina (Not falling asleep, I hope..) and just all out enjoying my life there!

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Probably Skyloft. It's beautiful up in the clouds, and I wouldn't have to worry about falling to my death since the sky knights patrol around the island. Although Windfall Island is right there with it.

I was gonna say kakariko village but i'd rather note be living in the same continent as a house full of human skulltula hybrids. Yeah, i'll agree with Chevy and say Ordon. It's drop dead gorgeous at twilight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom