• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What town in The Zelda Series would you want to live at?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
What place in the Zelda games would you want to live at? Zora’s domain? Castle town? Clock town? Kakariko Village? If so, which version?

I honestly would want to live in Zora’s domain. I love both TP and BotW’s versions the best. It just, the place is so soothing to me, with the calm music and the waterfalls, it’s perfect.

Where would you want to live?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
At first I would choose Zora’s Domain, but I think I’d get tired of all the water. Gonna have to go with Clock Town, It’s the liveliest, and has the most stuff to do (although Skyloft is a close second)

I would live in Clock Town. This is the kind of town I find myself going out for walks, checking out the shops, restaurants. and the field.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
As long as there isn't a moon ready to crash into the town at any moment, I'd go with Clock Town. A pretty lively place with a bunch of different things to do. And hey, there's also a carnival to look forward to every year.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I won't choose Zora's domain cuz no one knows where they pee :suspicious:. I wouldn't choose castle town either, it could've been designed better for a royal town. Kakkariko town isn't inhabited by Gorons :(

I would live in Skyloft, have my own Loftwing.

God this is such a toss-up for me because there are two places that I really love. I truly can't pick between them.

Lurelin Village seems like a wonderful place. I love running barefoot in sand, and swimming whenever I want to. Plus that lagoon looks like a very good place to swim as it is sheltered and the visibility is really good, so that makes it much safer. However Hateno is hilly and densely wooded which is my other favorite sort of biome because I love hiking in forests and just generally being in and near a lot of trees.

Bonus answer, most-hated place to live: Faron Region in Breath of the Wild. Far too rainy and humid for me. Blech!

Mido

Version 1
I think Windfall Island would have to be this user's choice. It's a tad crowded, but the island has a ton of personality among its denizens and atmosphere. There's also much to do in such a small place! There's town gossips, a nighttime auction, a nifty potion shop, some bombs and things to put into small circular things in the ground, and a school among other things. Overall, it covers many bases I'd say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom