• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Time Do You Go To Bed And Wake Up

Kazumi

chagy
I somewhat got the idea from the "are you a morning or night person" thread, so I thought that this thread would be applicable. Simply put, what times do you find yourself going to bed and waking up each day. Is it different on weekends than on weekdays? Does it change depending on if you have work/school the next day?

Generally speaking I like to get up fairly early, so as such I don't really go to bed too late. I usually don't go to bed any later than 1:00 AM (speaking of which, looks like I've broken my rule today) and I never wake up any later than 9:00 AM. This is on weekends. On weekdays I will generally go to bed at any time between 10:00 PM and 11:00 PM and wake up shortly before 7:00 AM. This gives me the my allotted eight hours of sleep and ensures that I'm up nice and early to get ready for the day.

I go to sleep and wake up at different times depending on the day of week and whether or not it's a school night.

On school nights, I go to bed at between 12 am and 1 am and wake up at 6:45 am. On weekends, I traditionally go to sleep at 2 am and wake up around 10 am. During extended periods without school my sleeping schedule is erratic. I generally stick to my weekend plan but sometimes get carried away and find myself up past 4 am. Downside is I don't crawl out of bed until past 4 pm having wasted the better part of the day.

Seeing as I'm 12 and my bedtime is 9PM, it's confounding that I usually stay awake until 10 until you realize that for me, bedtime means I'm stuck being quiet in my room. I get up at 7 every morning, always. Weekdays so I can get to school, weekends so I can come here ASAP.

It's like 10:30 now... and scarier still, I just said "like"as an interjection. Good night...

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Depends. When allowed to sleep in, I'll usually go to bed between 1 and 3am and wake up at 9. If I have to be a responsible adult and be up by 6, I need to be in bed by midnight to avoid breathing scorched rage the next day.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
My sleeping schedule is horrible, it changes dramatically time to time. Currently I'm used to falling asleep about now (5:40 A.M.) and waking up about 3 or 4.

Deeds

no text
I've started to go to bed a lot later then I'd like to recently, around 1 AM. It's really annoying, because I tell myself the next morning that I'd prefer to go to bed earlier, and it really does benefit, but I never take it through. I usually wake up on weekdays around 7:20am and on weekends 12. Haha.

Austin

Austin
I'm working on a sleep schedule where I go to bed around 1 AM and wake up around 9 for classes.

On school nights, I go to bed at either 10:00 or 10:30 P.M. Om the weekends, I usually go to bed between 12:00 and 1:30 A.M.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
On school nights I typically fall asleep anywhere around 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM; it depends on how tired I am. During the school week I always wake up at 6:00 AM. One weekends I stay up till anywhere from 12:00 AM to 2:00 AM, and I wake up around 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom