• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Some Parents Think of the XBOX360.

Kaiser Kami

Warrior of Kaiser
HA! I had a 4 year old on a party once and made him cry due to my words. I will say this the only children games on the Xbox would be the ones you have to buy with microsoft points or crappy Lego games. I go with the wii for kids..better games on there anyways. The only ones I play on the Xbox is Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 and Scott Pilgrim vs the World: the Game.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
X-Box games are made for adults to enjoy.

Nintendo games are made for family entertainment.

Playstation meets both right down the middle.

X-Box games are made for adults to enjoy.

Nintendo games are made for family entertainment.

Playstation meets both right down the middle.

i would even go to say that the majority of Playstation games are still meant for adults, but atleast they have a selection of games for younger children to enjoy. Nintendo is really the only true family friendly console, and even they are starting to go down PS and Xbox's road.... 6 or so years ago, you would RARELY find an M title for Nintendo... Now there there... but they make them put them on the very top shelf at the stores, out of children's eyesight.

People really ought to be responsible for their children's gaming. And the content they are letting their children see in general.

I find it funny that they mention "when the child gets older they can begin to enjoy the milder shooting games, like Halo" By the time that child gets old enough to really play those games, the next generation of consoles will be out and they will probably be making another purchase. Tehe... Just my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom