• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Size is Your Computer's Hard Drive?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My hard drive contains 918 GB. 13 GB is used for backups etc. I used 47 GB so far in 3 years time and I still have to remove some files to gain some space. Like I need that :P My hard drive is split in two. One part for backups etc and the other part for free use. Next to this I have one external HD with 1,5 TB capacity. I used 11 GB of that one.

P

Prichina Neboi

The drive my OS is on is 476 GB. I also have a second internal drive at 1.87 TB and an external at around 2.27 TB. Good on space for the time being.

Dan

I have two 1TB hardrives inside my main computer and another 1TB in my second computer.

Deeds

no text
74.21 GB capacity Hard Drive. I have an old Macbook, that's why it's so poor.
It gets really irritating, having a small hard drive... it means I have to use externals to store all my music - such a pain.

Kazumi

chagy
My current rig has a 1TB internal HDD with my OS installed on it and a 2TB internal that I just got for media storage. My massive anime collection has to go somewhere. I also have a 1TB external that was previously housing my anime collection, but is now going to be recommissioned as a back-up drive.

Additionally I'm looking into getting myself a 128GB SSD some time after Christmas to install my OS on, but that will only happen if there are some good deals.

0816q.png

Mine is 1 terabyte :D About 916 gb capacity. It has 703 gb free at the moment :)

Zorth

#Scoundrel
1 TB standard drive with an extra 90GB of SSD space. I installed my Windows 7 on the SSD and any other program I use a lot and/or requires a lot of drive power. On my other drive I just have a good chunk of movies, games, music from spotify and random programs. Currently used 79/90 GB of my SSD and 447/1000 GB of my other drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom