• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What races?

What Races Do You Want In Skyward Sword?

• Anouki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku

• Goron

• Kokori

• Rito

• Sheikah

• Twili

• Oocca

• Zora

• New…

• Total voters
B

Brother Darunia

Goron, of course! My people deserves another oportunity to appear in a new game! Oh, and my little Sister Saria says that she wants her race to apper in Skyward Sword. What d'ya say brothers? Agreed?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
What are you talking about? I do not know what game you are talking about because Ooccoo was super rood. She didn't even do anything and hitched a free ride on the canon. He followed Link just so she can steal his atifact. She is supperoir considering how she treats Link. Infact, their suppiriority is specificly mentioned by Shad.

She was Polite. And she offers to help out Link by warping him out a dungeon. And I would hitch a ride on a Cannon to to be able to get home.

J

jora

What races do you want to appear in Skyward Sword, and why?
i would like a new race New zelda games well the home console ones lately have introduced new races. it will also feel like ocarina of time in the sense that ocarina of time was where the Zora and Gorons were first introduced. we will most likely always have them cause of that, but it would be great to have a new race! or Races!! i would love a zelda game with all the races in it and some new but at times you just flat out say "fat chance of that happening!" In loz nintendo has a way of grabbing a race and making it better like the zora,s and Gorons who are fricking rocks! and youll never find rock people in any other games as far as i know. so if they grabbed something like Japans beloved Niko,s i know they would make them better and more original than the other games that have Neko,s (cat and or animal eared people).

What races do you not want? Why?
i would like to see the old school sort of forgoten races like okay,s redesined i would like it if they looked something more like this
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...idata/images/thumb/5/57/BBH.jpg/400px-BBH.jpg this is a bunch a bangass from FF 12 a game that makes me wish zelda was more like it sadly...

What races do you think will be in SS?
Something new and unexpected!, and they kinda confirmed Hylans, skywalkers (people who like on skyloft) and i believe Eiji said zora,s and Goron,s were confirmed.

So far, none have been confirmed...correct?
i guees Gorons and Zora,s have but since hyrule is basically ruled by monsters i wont be surprised to see some very unique looking races fighting back i hope. It would be nice to see other people besides only link and Zelda fighting back. the resistance in TP got me all excited for nothing they didnt do anything just sat there, came back in the end to kill some bad guys you could ill all on your own, then left hyrule castle and you never saw them again...it would be nice to control other characters again to help link in places he cant reach

I would just love to see a village of sheikah, and penguin deer eskimos (anouki) sound pretty cool. The graphics seem a little too cartoony for sheikah to make an appearance but both of my fingers are crossed.

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
I would love to see some Sheikah in SS, as well as Zora and Goron. Maybe even some expanded back stories on other existing races such as the Kokiri would be a interesting touch to the game. On top of this however It would be great to have a new race to learn about and add a new element to the story of the series.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I would like to see a new race in SS and a race that is more 'evil/dark' than the regular races. Maybe a reptile race like the lizalfos, but more intelligent and with a complex culture (a bit like the lightfoot tribe of Starfox adventures). Seeing the Sheikah as a official race would be nice. They had a good background story in OoT, but I would like to see how they live and what their culture is.

I voted for Deku, Zora, Sheikah, Kokiri, Oocca and new.
But I would like to de the Gerudo and the skull kids too...

I just really really want the Kokiri, but I have a feeling I'll never see them again. :( The sheikah would be super awesome too. I kinda feel like the Gorons and Zoras need a break.

C

Chubby Luma

I'm hoping, no, praying we'll see some more Sheikah. I loved all the Sheikah legends in Ocarina of Time, as well as the Shadow Temple, even if it was completely creepy.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
I put Twili just for the heck of it. I seriously doubt they'll be in another game besides TP. They're just a one game tribe, I suppose. (Although I really hope that that isn't the case....).
And of course the Zoras as well :) I think they're my favorite race, although it's so hard to choose x) I also miss those little Deku shrubs and of course I can't have a Zelda game without the Gorons.

But most of all, I want a new race. Like a race that went exctinct right before OoT, so we'll only get to see them in SS. Or something like that.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I loved the Twili in TP, so we might get a chance to see Dark Inerlopers... I also want Zoras and the Sheikah in SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom