• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What races?

What Races Do You Want In Skyward Sword?

• Anouki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku

• Goron

• Kokori

• Rito

• Sheikah

• Twili

• Oocca

• Zora

• New…

• Total voters

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
What symbolism in the face? You must be crazy. In OoT, their hat casted a shadow so you could not see it, in the end of MM, he had some ugly wooden face. Atleast he looks normal in TP.

It does not matter, skull kids are not really a race anyway...

Also, I am starting to think I would not be disappointed if there were no Gorons....they are just sooooo goofy looking...maybe too childish for Zelda.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I voted for Shiekah, Deku, Anouki, Kokiri, and New, mainly because I want to see the Watara in this game. Sure, the OoT Manga is non canonical, but Nintendo DID acknowledge it by using it as inspiration for the Rito. They should definately canonize the Watara as a race in SS.

What symbolism in the face? You must be crazy. In OoT, their hat casted a shadow so you could not see it, in the end of MM, he had some ugly wooden face. Atleast he looks normal in TP.

While wanting to be someone else through use of a mask may just be my interpretation, it is confirmed that skull kids lack a face.

While Z-Targeting, Navi mentions that the Skull Kid seems unhappy to have no face. Upon first seeing Link wearing the Skull Mask, the Skull Kid comments that he would like it to make him appear a little tougher
-Zelda Wiki

Now, my theory on this is two fold. By "no face" I believe they mean no individual face. IE- All skull kids look exactly the same. Also, the reason Skull Kid in MM has a beak and such was because he had a major role, and thus, Nintendo needed to incorporate some sorta facial features, for expressions and such. These aren't confirmed but I believe that they make sense.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Heck, I'm going to say Anouki. I like them because, while they're not good fighters, they're pretty funny most of the time. I also liked the puzzles involved with them (like "Finding the Liar" and "Pairing them Up") so I'm going to have to vote for them.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Jupiter, Skull Kids are canonicly a race. You should at it to the red name list.

Well, I went to Zelda Wiki and found a bunch of races to add to the list (updated!)...but, I did not see Skull Kids listed as a race, and, aren't they just lost kids that got transformed in the forest?

Well, I went to Zelda Wiki and found a bunch of races to add to the list (updated!)...but, I did not see Skull Kids listed as a race, and, aren't they just lost kids that got transformed in the forest?
Serously? You consider a Blublin a race, but not a Skull Kid? Do not get me wrong, Bulblins are my second favorite enemy, but SKs are cleary a race. Someone overlooked that on the wiki. I'll edit that part for them. Thankyou for bringing that up. ^ -^

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I definitely want the Deku, Gorons, Zoras, and Rito back. Timeline wise, the Rito wouldn't make sense but they would fit with the sky theme. The Oocca would make sense too if I didn't hate them.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Serously? You consider a Blublin a race, but not a Skull Kid? Do not get me wrong, Bulblins are my second favorite enemy, but SKs are cleary a race. Someone overlooked that on the wiki. I'll edit that part for them. Thankyou for bringing that up. ^ -^

Well, yes, I think they are more of a race than the Skull Kids...but there is no harm including Skull Kids in the list, so I added them.

I definitely want the Deku, Gorons, Zoras, and Rito back. Timeline wise, the Rito wouldn't make sense but they would fit with the sky theme. The Oocca would make sense too if I didn't hate them.

As I have said above, I agree with you on the Rito...if not them specifically, then something like them...

Also, Oocca make sense too, but nobody likes them...myself included...the Oooca and the Twili are the two with the least votes...I am surprised that the Twili poll so low...

Jupiter, Skull Kids are canonicly a race. You should at it to the red name list.

@Phantasmagoric I though that was stated somewere in the game, so that part is not proven true?

First of all- Thank you for supporting my "Skull Kids for equal racial opportunity" campaign.
Secondly- Can you rephrase that second line, the one directed towards me? I don't quit understand what you are asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom