• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What races?

What Races Do You Want In Skyward Sword?

• Anouki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku

• Goron

• Kokori

• Rito

• Sheikah

• Twili

• Oocca

• Zora

• New…

• Total voters

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I could not fit all the races I could think of in the poll here is the full list, with the ones I left out, because they were unlikely or uninteresting (imo), in red. *Please let me know of any I did not remember*. But comment on these if you disagree!

Anouki
Bulbin
Cobble
Deku
Fairy
Garo (Robe)
Gerudo

Goron
Human
Hylian

Kokori
Korok
Minish

Rito
Sheikah
Skull Kids
Subrosian

Tokay
Twili
Oocca
Wind Tribe
Yetis

Yook
Zora
Zuna

What races do you want to appear in Skyward Sword, and why?

What races do you not want? Why?

What races do you think will be in SS?

So far, none have been confirmed...correct?

**if there was already a thread like this, I apologize, looked, did not see it**

Last edited:
You put Kokiri and Sheikah in there but you left out Subrosians and Yetis? You must be crazy. (IMO, not literaly crazy or being racist towards Kokiri and Sheikah.) But anyways, you forgot to mention yook and the all awsome Zunas. (Yooks and Yetis are not the same thing!) I really want Zunas to be in ZSS more than anything! I love those cactis!

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
I would <3 2 c :zora:'s in SS b/c they have only made 2 apperances since last decade (I think). :goron:'s have to be in SS cause they are in allmost all zelda games. I think we shall finally see Sheikah.
I don't want :deku:'s cause I don't like them, and I don't want to see any the Anouki, but want some new races, and the Kokiri.

I would <3 2 c :zora:'s in SS b/c they have only made 2 apperances since last decade (I think). :goron:'s have to be in SS cause they are in allmost all zelda games. I think we shall finally see Sheikah.
I don't want :deku:'s cause I don't like them, and I don't want to see any the Anouki, but want some new races, and the Kokiri.
Actualy, they appeared in MM, OoA, TWW, TP, and PH. They appeared the same in ST, but were called Geozards. So they have actualy been in six games in the last decade.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
You put Kokiri and Sheikah in there but you left out Subrosians and Yetis? You must be crazy. (IMO, not literaly crazy or being racist towards Kokiri and Sheikah.) But anyways, you forgot to mention yook and the all awsome Zunas. (Yooks and Yetis are not the same thing!) I really want Zunas to be in ZSS more than anything! I love those cactis!

Hahaha! Well, I have not played the game (Minish Cap) with the Subrosians, so I guess I don't know how awesome they are, but I thought they were sort of specific. Yetis are sweet, they just don't seem likely. As for Zunas and Yooks, I did not know about them, but I went back and added them into my post! I will continue to update the list if people remind me of things I missed...comment on all of them, not just the ones in the poll though!

Kybyrian

Well, let's see... I would love to see the Zoras, Gorons, and the Sheikah. Zoras and Gorons are just plain awesome, as are the Sheikah. I'm assuming, since this game is before OoT, that the Sheikah race still had members aside from only one survivor(excluding Sheik, since he/she/whatever you want to call it was Zelda). I would just love to see the Sheikah for once, and more than one of them.

I don't want to see... Yeti, Twili, Oocca, Yook, Zuna, or Tokay.

As for what I believe will be in Skyward Sword, I'm going to guess... Sheikah, read my previous statement about them, Zoras, and Gorons... Just the things that I want to be there. I think at this point it would be hard to tell exactly what will be in the game, but Zoras and Gorons are old races that have appeared in most games. Of course I believe there will be a few new races as well.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Actualy, Subrosians were in Oracle of Seasons, not Minish Cap. And now that you mention it, you forgot Dragons and the Wind Tribe.

Cool. But I looked up the "Wind Tribe" and it looks like they are just people...and are dragons a race? Not just enemies or something...

Also, I never said what I wanted:

New Races!
Kokori
Sheikah
Zora
Gorons
Fairies
Bulbin
Rito (Rito would fit really well in a game about the sky....)

Diablo

King of Redeads
Well since one of the main places in the game is Skyloft. Then shouldn't put Oocca? Oh god I just realized that they might make a Oocca be your partner on the adventure.

Just a few things. So far, Skyloft is more likyl to be connected to skyloft than city int hte sky. The only thing skyloft has in common with CitS is that it is in the sky. Also, people do not realise that Ooccas are suppirior beings. They would keep humans as pets. Why would a Oocca be Link's sidekick?

Diablo

King of Redeads
Because it makes sense that they pair up seeing as they are the races in the sky. Also if they so superior then why is he all polite to link throughout the game and not like BOW DOWN TO ME INFERIOR HYLIAN!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Definetly the Sheikah and Kokiri and Occoca. I hope they add more depth to the Sheikah and Occoca. And in Ocarina of Time it seemed that the Kokiri were isolated and an Old Race considering how old the Deku Tree was. So maybe they will still be there..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom