• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

Djinn

and Tonic
I found this way up on a shelf, where it was probably sitting the a few years.

z0HsjUf.png

This was my prototype bottle fairy before I thought it was too dark and made the led light up one. I forgot all about it ever since.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I don't have much, because while I love the series, I'm not the same kind of fan of it as I am my favourite shows, movies and books. But I have a Zelda mousepad, two Zelda-covers for the 3DS (although I am unsure where I put the one that isn't currently in use, lol), the Zelda wii mote that came with my version of Skyward Sword, I have a Zelda t-shirt on the way and I just bought the Zelda Monopoly, which I'm pimping up by buying rupees to replace the paper money, some nice looking dice, and more tree-resembling "deku trees". Not completely done yet, but depends on whether I come across the kind of thing I want to have in it. I had the Manga briefly, but it wasn't really my kind of thing. Oh, and I have Hyrule Historia on the way.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
Found the ToyBiz Impa figure without the horse on ebay and used it in the latest part of my comic.
Pt. 16
loz_pita_pt__16_by_therockinstallion-d8grjq1.png
Apparently, Link can't get over the amount of... "detail" they gave her either! XD

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
I forgot to mention this the first time I posted, but I also have a DVD with a bunch of E3 trailers on it. Including the one for Twilight Princess.

Doctorzuko

Timelord Firelord
I don't consider myself to have much because I want a lot, but I have a Twilight Princess master sword and hylian shield on my wall (not the design i'd prefer but it was a gift), I have the nenderoid toon link, a toon link plush, a link amiibo, 3 zelda posters hanging up and more various posters from club nintendo in my closet, a link hat, a minish cap, and a few zelda shirts and sweatshirts. I'm really interested in getting that good smile link skyward remake or whatever that is that I saw an article about. I don't really own a proper link figma and I need one badly.

Edit: I somehow forgot that I own two Ocarinas of Time. They're so amazing.

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
Custom make iphone Hylian Crest phone case
Black and Gold Hylian snapback
Legend of Zelda 2015 Calendar
Hyrule Historia
Twilight Princess Hylian Shield Keychain

A limited edition The Legend of Zelda Nintendo 3DS system. It came reverb, so no OoT game...yet. ;)

Skyward Sword hat, Twilight Princess beanie, Zelda face cards, Link and Zelda Amiibo, 5 Legend of Zelda shirts, and a few posters. Love everything Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom