• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

Zelda-Spirit-Tracks-Limited-Edition-Full-Contents.jpg

I wanted to get the 3DS Zelda Edition but I don't really like the design on it. I've seen far more beautiful stickers that I can just put on the regular.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I have a master sword replica. It's really detailed. I also have a Toon Link plush along with a hand-crafted Goddess Sword

I have the Hyrule Historia, and my 25th anniversy Legend of Zelda playing cards just came in and they are awesome, i also have a triforce key chain, and a Phantom Hour Glass DS game case...and theres more to come :D

I have Hyrule Historia, too, woohoo!

I went to the Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses, picked up a t-shirt and got a Master Sword bookmark. I want the CD of the Zelda Symphony NAO

Y

(yeshomo)

The gauges in my ear (all hand-made crafted material), shirts, stickers (I have this sick *** one that reads: "Blow Me" with a picture of the Ocarina from OoT on it, posters, buttons (in the shapes of Ocarina song notes; very awesome), background on my laptop, pictures, quotes, and someday much more! Hahah, I've been obsessed with Zelda since the first time I played as a kid. I still play to this day :)

Z

Zylian

Whoaa you guys have so much awesome stuff ;-;
I got :
- An official Loz tshirt with link on the front (in the smash bros//twilight style )
- A wallet with link and ganon on it, very detailed and all, also the same style
- A keychain with link's shield on it, kinda golden/black

thats about it, i really need some more merch :c

Yuki Cross

Attack on Titan~!!!
All of these comments make me utterly depressed. While everyone has Hylian Shield replicas, and life size Master Swords, I have a small candy box, probably 2 inches long, in the shape of the Hylian shield. And even that my friend (Poppy Frost - who posts on ZD, too) bought for me. I was so thrilled to have something, anything official to Zelda.

I have exactly one Zelda item besides the games - and it's some official candy. =_=

Poppy Frost makes me feel very inferior by having: a Zelda wallet, a Zelda shirt, a Zelda gym bag, an official Zelda ocarina, Zelda calendar, a Zelda poster, a Zelda wii-mote, a Zelda music book, a Link plushy, and (da da da daaa) Hyrule Historia.

HOWEVER: I am very happy to have my candy (which all was eaten the day I got it, now I just have the case). Thank you, Poppy Frost!

At least I got to see the Hyrule Symphony, and with SS I got the Symphony CD, right? *hopeful face*

*edit*

I forgot to say I also have an official Zelda Ocarina!!!

Last edited:
G

Gillanhall

I have a Link Plush Backpack from Phantom Hourglass. Also The Legend of Zelda limited edition Golden remote control from Skyward Sword. Im planning on ordering a Hylian sheild + Master sword letter opener. Should be loads of fun.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I have the Ocarina of Time sound track, Golden Zelda Wii Remote, Zelda Symphony CD, and Surface Map of Skyward Sword. That's it though, it's hard to come by Zelda stuff in my area, sadly.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I think I may still have a the Mario/Zelda cereal box from way back when

[video=youtube;REpiQnnp6p8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REpiQnnp6p8[/video]

B

bobbytron

Not much, I just have a Hylian shield that I made from cardboard (not very good), Hyrule Historia, and a few shirts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom