• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Zelda Merchandise Do You Own Besides Games?

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I have no Zelda merchandise besides the games. *sigh* But I figured this would be a good place to ask about it. I have a penchant for trading cards. How is the artwork on the Twilight Princess trading cards? Does anyone own them, and would you recommend them? When I was in the Prince of Tennis fandom, I got a lot of those cards - a mix of screenshots, anime-style original artwork, and manga-style art, so anything along those lines will probably make me happy.

Actually, I like artwork in general - anything else recommended?

Eta: Oops, figures this would be at the top of a page.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
I own all of the canon games in some form or another except LA. Aside from that, I own all of the viz mangas released in the US so far, Phantom Hourglass and Twilight Princess posters, a Twilight Princess wallet, and I ordered a statue of Zant from first4figures.com about a year ago but it still hasn't come in =/.

I don't have nearly as much Zelda stuff as I do Mario though. Zelda merchandise is really hard to find.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I have three t-shirts. I heart heart heart Zelda, one of the WW stained glass window, and dark green on with Link from PW and the back ground is the shadowed weapons he uses. I also have the TP guide book.

Djinn

and Tonic
What Fun Zelda Related Things Have You Acquired Over the Years?

I have already made a thread on the things I crafted myself. But this is about other Zelda things, merchandise maybe that you have collected so far. Either official Nintendo or not I still love to see what people have found. So I will start.

Picture 290.jpg
I was given this from the Nintendo Rep at a job I used to work. They always have the best stuff that I can never actually find for sale anywhere. It is less than an inch tall and I normally wear it on the lapel of my coat.

Picture 292.jpg
Pretty typical Hot Topic find, I just liked this one and had to have it.

Picture 293.jpg
This is a custom Master Sword shaped NDS stylus. About 4 inches long and made of plastic. I couldn't pass it up even if it does not fit in the stylus pocket.

Now I do own a few more things but I decided to get this started with these.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I wish I could post pictures of it. But here's what I have: a link doll, a LoZ PH box, a master sword mini trophy(used on a monopoly game). I think that's it!

Last edited:
View attachment 8632
Pretty typical Hot Topic find, I just liked this one and had to have it.

Lol, I actually have that. I purchased it awhile back.

I recently went to Hot Topic and I was so close to buy a Link jacket, but the only downfall was, they wanted $60 for a jacket that barely had any warmth or thread's on it so I went all, "Oh god no."

i bought my girl friend for christmas a makar plushie and glow in the dark bottled fairy earrings (twilight princess exact replicas)

ive also bought for myself a real master sword, a hylian shield, an ocarina of time, and a full link cosplay costume.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I have two guides (TP and PH), a PH DS case and a green hoodie with ToonLink on it. C:
Hopefully when I get a job I'll have the money to actually purchase some interesting items.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Picture0274.jpgPicture0275.jpg I suppose you could say that the slingshot, sword and pan flute aren't exactly Zelda. But I like to pretend they are. :P And that bag I use every day of my life. :D I used to have a foam Hylian Shield...but I think I've lost it :(

Djinn

and Tonic
Those are cool Meego, I had thought of making a spirit flute a while ago. Never happened though.

So I have a few more pics to share. First are some bottles I found that I thought looked a lot like the ones from games.
fyfna1.jpg

The one on the left was my first draft of a bottle fairy before I made a light up one. The one on the right looked a lot like the bottles of red/blue potion from LoZ.

Had to buy this one. Even though I like pez more.
wag100.jpg

This is probably my first pice of Zelda memorabilia. Got it many years ago. It is from the Applause set from the late 80's that was mostly various Marios, but there was a Link, Luigi, and Little Mac in the set.
wmnig5.jpg

A couple years ago I worked in a mall and I discovered these in a quarter machine by the food court. It was amazing because it was many years after OoT came out and there was this quarter machine full of OoT toys. So every time I got some quarters I and one other employee I worked with would run to the food court and get another one of these. There were a lot more in the set but I only managed to get these three and about five or six poes. Never got young Zelda or Ganondorf.
307ujp4.jpg

And the Link bobble head I got from the Nintendo rep on a visit. I always loved it when the Nintendo rep came by because she always had a bag full of Nintendo stuff that she would give to us. Along with all the promotional things she had to drop off each month. She normally had more Mario things but occasionally she had some Zelda things too.
wrj7td.jpg

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I just have a Zelda hat with the gold Triforce eagle on the front, the Nintendo logo on the left side, and ZELDA on the back, but I'm finally starting to save some money so I can probably get a few more articles from Hastings, or another place that sells collectibles.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I have a really cool Zelda stained-glass t-shirt my dad bought me from Hot Topic last spring and I also have some Zelda soundtrack CDs. My mom also made me a Zelda dress for Halloween last year. I want to go to this store at the mall by my house and get some more stuff like an Ezlo hat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom