• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Other Tabs Do You Have Open?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
A Legend of Zelda fanfic (on Fanfiction.net), my profile here, and Recent Changes on the Zelda Dungeon Wiki. It's a pretty typical setup. Normally there'd be more than one fanfic, though. XD

Dan

I always have two "app" tabs open on my firefox, which are locked so they cannot be altered or closed. Which contains my RSS feed and my speed dial addon.
You can also edit the thread title yourself krazy.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I usually have about 200 -300 tabs open. I am not kidding. I'm completely serious. The internet multitasking I do on a regular basis requires that many tabs. I'm always closing tabs, but there's always more I need to keep open. Firefox would soil its pants if you tried this. Chrome's the only browser that can handle serious browsing. My laptop was geared towards just this and it was what I had in mind when I bought it. My desktop PC I want to build could handle this and serious gaming at the same time.

Dan

I usually have about 200 -300 tabs open. I am not kidding. I'm completely serious. The internet multitasking I do on a regular basis requires that many tabs. I'm always closing tabs, but there's always more I need to keep open. Firefox would soil its pants if you tried this. Chrome's the only browser that can handle serious browsing. My laptop was geared towards just this and it was what I had in mind when I bought it. My desktop PC I want to build could handle this and serious gaming at the same time.

What the **** do you honestly do... that requires that many o_O

Can we stop with the spam threads?

Anyhow, I usually have a plethora of tabs open but not to the same extreme extent as Matt (man, that is true multitasking). Currently I have the Zelda Dungeon (or Dungeon Gaming Network depending on name preference) Forums open on one tab with Youtube on another, Gmail in a third, and IGN a fourth. I was just listening to a Bolero of Fire remix, checking my email (which reminded me to obtain my Club Nintendo Platinum Award), and watching the most recent trailer for New Super Mario Bros. 2. Anyhow, it's getting late and I think I'll be heading off to bed soon.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
What the **** do you honestly do... that requires that many o_O
If I had unlimited resources I'd break 1000 easy. 200 is actually a small amount for me. When I do heavy wiki work, that can be 80 tabs right there. Makes it easier than jumping around to several pages.

Kybyrian

Just this thread and the index at the moment. :) Normally I open all links I click in a new tab and have a central page that I visit. When I'm working on ZD or PD or anything else I typically end up accumulating somewhere between 20-50 tabs at a time. It gets kinda cluttered sometimes, but not too bad. Not sure why anyone would need 200+ tabs for one job. Better to focus on one thing at a time.

octorok74

TETTAC
Other than ZD I always have theChive open. Sometimes I'll keep Youtube open, because Epic Rap Battles of History are great in the backround. That's all I can think of at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom