• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What monster would you want to bring to BOTW2???

Siphonix

Eater of Worlds
Throughout all of the Zelda games, there are plenty of monsters/enemies. But, a lot were not added into the original BOTW. So, what would you want to see in BOTW2? I, personally would want to see some Wolfos, (Gray and White depending on area of map and weather). Like-Likes, and shoot, why not the Darknut? And maybe throw in some Wallmasters in some shrines or special dungeon like areas. How about you guys? What do you guys think?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I would love to see some of the enemies I felt were missing in Breath of the Wild. The most significant ones would be Darknuts/Ironknuckles, Poes, Peahats, Redeads/Gibdos, Goriyas, Deku Babas, and Wallmasters. Though there are tons of great enemies that were omitted from the original game that I would love to see make a return in the sequel.

Siphonix

Eater of Worlds
I would love to see some of the enemies I felt were missing in Breath of the Wild. The most significant ones would be Darknuts/Ironknuckles, Poes, Peahats, Redeads/Gibdos, Goriyas, Deku Babas, and Wallmasters. Though there are tons of great enemies that were omitted from the original game that I would love to see make a return in the sequel.
I do agree with you. All you ever see are Moblins. Like yes. We get. Spooky goblins, getting bland. It would be nice if they had better variety, at least in each area of the map.

Siphonix

Eater of Worlds
All the spooky ones and don't make them look as goofy and the wizzrobes in Botw
I like the slight “challenge” that the wizzrobes gave. Especially with the Climbing Ridgeland Tower. And I also appreciate the rods that they dropped. Several of my friends have had me play on their BOTW so that I can sneak into Hyrule Castle to steal some stuff for them (they were just starting). So on the way I snipe an electric wizzrobe, steal it’s rod, find some ice arrows, then be on my way freezing then electrocuting enemies then steal their weapons.

I like the slight “challenge” that the wizzrobes gave. Especially with the Climbing Ridgeland Tower. And I also appreciate the rods that they dropped. Several of my friends have had me play on their BOTW so that I can sneak into Hyrule Castle to steal some stuff for them (they were just starting). So on the way I snipe an electric wizzrobe, steal it’s rod, find some ice arrows, then be on my way freezing then electrocuting enemies then steal their weapons.

They were a fine challenge, I just don't like the way they looked like anthropomorphic sharks in KKK robes

Siphonix

Eater of Worlds
They were a fine challenge, I just don't like the way they looked like anthropomorphic sharks in KKK robes
For real, I think they could have been more spooky looking. But I guess it is sometimes nice to have a goofy enemy. But yeah, their design could be better. :crylaugh:

Siphonix

Eater of Worlds
Redeads, Poes.
If the Poes were brought back I think we should have the Ghost Shop, or have Kilton buy the Poes. But then Bottles would need to be implemented. Then we would need more things that could be captured into the bottles. It would be pointless to be able to capture fairies in bottles if you could just grab them from fairy fountains. So... perhaps some Blue Fire? :oops::crylaugh:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Bring back the undead monsters such as gibdos, redeads, redead knights, cull the bokofos/lizalfos/mobfos amounts give us the Stalfos Knights back give us some spooky ass ruins with floor masters and wall masters some Rats n Ropes and definately give us the Poes could you imagine walking through Thyphlo Ruins and seeing unlit lanterns on the ground only to have them ignite with ghostly flame and start kicking the crap outta link? Darknuts and IronKnuckles would've worked ridiculously well in BOTW as would've soldiers from games like ALTTP, have it as corrupted armor by the power of goopyboi and boom yer set to go. Give us Aquatic monster not nearly enough of those.

One thing i really hated though, silly as it seems, we really didn't get many opponents that were overscaled for link, we had Molduga, Hinox and the Blights but that was really it, when bar the likes of Morpha most bosses in the series have in general been massively overscaled to links size (TP bosses for instance) i think with such a massive world open to us we could've had big ole world bosses and i mean BIG like Morpheel levels of size.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I've always wanted to see some more of the older, more obscure enemies make a return.
On the top of my list are Vires, but I'd also like to see the OoT versions of Peahats. They always scared me as a kid, and imagine having them in a big, open world, rising up from the ground and chasing you with their spinning blades!

Others I'd like to see:
Iron Knuckles
Goriya
Ball and Chain Soldier
Snap Dragon
Baris and Biris
Nejiron (always been a bit curious about these Goron-like enemies)
And why don't we throw in some good old Tektites while we're at it!

Any enemy from Zelda II I'd love to see but also the classic enemies like Darknuts, Poes, Iron Knuckles, Tektites, Leevers and more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom