• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Manga Are You Reading?

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Or, what anime are you watching? I'm currently reading Rurouni Kenshin and watching everything that comes on Toonami.

I just finished reading Gash Bell and have recently began reading Hero's Tale. Not watching any anime currently... don't have the time (or the internet).

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I just read the new chapter for Naruto about an hour ago =( ..... so sad! I can't believe this series is almost over.:kawaii: No anime right now though.

Currently Watching:

1. Naruto Shippuden
2. One Piece
3. Kekkaishi
4. Yugioh! ZEXAL
5. Pokemon Best Wishes S2
6. Hunter X Hunter 2011
7. Fairy Tail
8. Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
9. Jormungand S2
10. Arcana Famiglia
11. Tales of Symphonia: Sekai Tougou Hen
12. Young Justice S2
13. Thundercats 2011
14. Avatar: Legend of Korra S2

Currently reading:

1. One Piece
2. Naruto
3. Fairy Tail
4. Psyren

univpark

Heart of Steel
I'm currently reading Pokémon Adventures! I love that manga! I can't wait for the new volumes to be released! :love:

I love that manga! It's amazing!!

I like anything from CLAMP. Magic Knight Rayearth was really good.

But right now, I'm reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, which is by CLAMP. It's about these teenagers who go from world to world trying to save Sakura's memories, which are in the form of incredibly powerful feathers. There are all kinds of cameo appearances of characters from their other manga works. I highly recommend it, however it does get a little bloody around volume 20...

And there are alcoholic references... So definitely 13+ at times.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Reading: Elemental Gelade (for the 2nd time)

Watching: Casshern Sins (for the 4th time XD)

I tend to like the unpopular ones or the ones that nobody's heard about...

I'm watching everything on Toonami and by everything I mean Bleach,Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins, FMA:Brotherhood and a little bit of Ghost in the Shell. I usually fall asleep during GitS which sucks because I really want to watch Cowboy Bebop. Other than Toonami, I'm starting to watch FairyTail and it's good so far. I'm collecting Naruto, DBZ, One Piece, and Zelda manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom