• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Makes Ghirahim So Popular?

I found ghirahim..Weird, even Weirder then Zant, the first time i saw ghirahim I did not Know what to say. ghirahim Was so Difrent then any Video game charictor ( especially for a villein) that i seen in a game. so it was a new experience for me, Did ghirahim make me laugh? Yes he did i found his Weirdness Funny at times Yet Creeped out, Example that thing he did with the toung o_O . He sometimes acts like he Over exaggerates things and making a Big Deal out of Nothing like a Drama Queen...What will Nitendo think of next?

Last edited:
I found him unique. He was a different kind of villain and I liked the change. He also fit into Skyward Sword fairly well. I couldn't see him in any other Zelda game and be as "appealing" and likable as he is in Skyward Sword.

A list of reasons I adore Ghirahim:

Fabulous
DatTongue
Threatening
Awesome design
Best Boss in the game
Fabulous
Appears frequently
Fabulous
Dance moves
Sexy finger snap
Fabulous

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
He is so fabulous:
[video=youtube;RzIzytT9KUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzIzytT9KUY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
Anyway it was good to see something different, my first reaction to him (when playing the first boss battle at the Nintendo Connection Tour last October) was, "what the hell is that", I noticed many others having the same reaction around me aswell. But his personality is unique and that's what makes him so great and fabulous.

Because, he's fabulous..
No, it's because he's the first flamboyant villain we've ever gotten out of the Zelda series. He's definitely the strangest and people aren't going to NOT talk about something strange. Its the way the world works, anything out of the ordinary is a huge deal and should DEFINITELY be talked about!
Personally, I just like the build up of his character, his relationship with Link, and the fact that he is actually a sword.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I think he's liked because of that thing he does with his tongue...

tumblr_lvjrfe9B0Q1qcscw9.gif

But really, he's a new and refreshing villain, he's fabulous, and he has interesting motives. He's super powerful and boasts the most memorable boss battles in Skyward Sword. Plus, I think it helped that there was a lot of buzz surrounding him pre-release of the game. We all wondered if he was friend or foe, or if he had any relation to the Gilded Sword. I'd love to see more villains like Ghirahim in the future. He's just a superb guy! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom