• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My mom is on vacation in Rhode Island for a few days and I've made it my mission to surprise her by cleaning out her craft corner while she's away. Lemme tell you... it's no easy task. There's like a million containers and a million drawers filled with things and then blocking off the entire corners is a tower of boxes and bags filled with miscellaneous hobby lobby purchases. Pretty sure I opened like 20 boxes that were all just card making material. I'm determined though, I have a friend coming Saturday to help me out. Hoping I can finish it all before she gets back that evening :sweating:
Guys it was so, so worth it. It took me so many hours but I managed to get the mountain of stuff sorted and put away. My mom walked right past it lIke EIGHT TIMES but then she finally did a double take and went "OH MY GOD!?!"
"WHERE DID ALL THE STUFF GO??" XDDD

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I was sitting out on the deck all the sudden I had a hummingbird hover over me. I love when that happens for the first time in the season. They always seem to herald that spring is in full swing or summer is almost here.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I got my pre-ordered copy of The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom from GameStop today. I got one of the last plaques from the particular store I ordered it through, best of all the price of the game warranty shifted so I got $2.13 back. My only complaint is that I kind of wish the plaque were made of metal (I think it would of looked awesome in either brass, bronze or anodized aluminum.) Still I appreciate pre-order gamer swag.

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I managed to get a copy of totk! One of my friends was going to buy it so I cashed in all my favors and asked him to buy me a copy while he was there. I was so worried I wouldn't get it release day, I'm glad it all worked out at the end of the day.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Darlingtonburnout.gif

WILLIAM BYRON WINS!!!! 3rd win this season!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom