• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Work is finished for the week and the weekend is here :ezlo:

Still feeling pretty good about how work is going generally. Yesterday we had a half day of work and then a half day team outing eating chicken wings and drinking and today (well on all Fridays) we have "wellbeing Friday" where we can start work at 11am instead of 9am and use the extra two hours to do anything we feel will be good for our wellbeing. It's nice to have some extra time in the week for that. Working on stuff that will be seen by millions of people is pretty cool too.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I was just doing a bit of rough draft pixel art for a drawing I want to do. I'm not super great at pixel art, but I showed it to my dad and was super happy that he was able to guess what it was completely accurately, down to the character's emotion. Then again he's an og gamer so he has some experience in that lol.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Today at church I was drawing between services. When I get bored I tend to just draw half a face, cross hatching, looks fancier than it is but it's really fun. And since I draw this all the time, I didn't particularly want it. So as I was leaving I showed to a friend and an older lady saw it. She said "this is beautiful..." and then my mom suggested I give it to her and she said "OOO CAN I KEEP IT?" practically pulling it out of my hand lol. She apologized and we both died laughing about it, but makes me really happy to see someone so excited about something I made. (She did go home with it btw).

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I traveled back to Kansas today. On the flight from Dallas-Ft Worth to Wichita I got upgraded to First Class. Not to mention all went well really smoothly getting past the TSA in Charlotte, Mostly because last time I flew out of Charlotte (Which coincidentally was last week) they were fairly rude to me, they even searched my carry-on to no avail, but thankfully none of that crap happened.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My weighted blanket is so snug. Yall haven't lived until you've experienced the comfort of laying flat on your back under a soft 18 lbs of pressure. I almost fell asleep roght away the first time I used it. I could lay here for hours @_@

I understand why weighted blankets are great for some people. But they give me a bit of anxiety using them. Lol. It just feels like I'm trapped and can't breathe as well.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
So last week on Saturday I submitted that short story I wrote for english and today I've finally got my grade on it. My teacher said it was beautiful and gave me a 100% and I'm so happy. I worked at least 4-5 days on it so I'm I'm glad it paid off. The next lesson is about editing your draft and putting some extra details in and editing unnecessary ones out so after that I'll get it up here for you guys to read. ^^
I'm happy she liked it. It's the kinda genre that's dark and has a bittersweet ending but she said it was beautiful and I'm so happy eeeeee

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I got snow outside my house today. It was the most fine and pathetic snow I have ever seen but it was snow. I have been longing for it to snow and get cold enough to snow for a long time

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I found my studio headphones
seriously, I've been using this beat up pair of (admittedly greater quality) old sony headphones that had one of the cushions completely fallen off and the lining kept dropping black fluff all over the place and in my hair and ears
The sound quality will be awkward but glad to have the new ones back

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
It felt great to see my cousins again. We had a lot of fun and it was great to be able to see them again and have dinner with them. They’re wonderful to be around, and I love getting to meet them when I can

NastyLesley

Goth catboy thingy
This happened last night so I'm stretching the whole "made me happy today" thing but there's a resident in my town who is rather infamous for her less-than-legal antics to put it mildly, a very troubled woman. She was recently caught on camera robbing peoples' cars and houses, just to give you the tip of the iceberg. Last night she and her father came in to the store I work at and we had a brief exchange, she said I probably wouldn't see her for a while as she is going away for a year for some program to help with her issues. I do rather love a redemption arc and it warmed my heart to hear that she was going to at least try to get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom