• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Legend of Zelda Game Had The Best Soundtrack?

R

RetroStalfos

Of all Zeldas, I have to say Majora's Mask. I love the overall melancholy tone of a lot of its tracks. Its frantic march version of the Legend Of Zelda theme that plays one the field is fun. I love the music of Clock Town too, starting off all happy and upbeat, almost as if its in denial of what is about to happen, but as the days pass the theme takes on a darker tone, like it is realizing its inevitable fate. The dungeon themes were great as well, perfectly setting the tone for each. The boss themes for the game are unforgettable, the theme for the mini bosses and main bosses are hands down my favorites in the series, and the final boss themes are just amazing. And the main theme of the game; absolutely haunting!

N

NoahTheNinNerd

REALLY hard to choose...
I think its a tie between Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker...
All Zelda games have really amazing soundtracks (I LOVE the Spirit Tracks Theme) so its hard to choose between them xD
I am excited because I get to hear them live when the Zelda Symphony comes to my state in September! I get to go! :)

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I can't decide between TP, SS, MM, OoT, and ST. (The only reason that Spirit Tracks is up there is because I love Byrne's theme.)

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
For me it's the Wind Waker without the slightest doubt. I love the Wind Waker soundtrack. The title theme/ credits is in my opinion, the best, most catchy, well put together song ever in Zelda. It also had some other AMAZING songs like Molgera bttle, Legendary Hero, Windfall Island, Outset Island, it's file select, Fairy Queen, Fado's theme, Dragon Roost, Pirate Ship, Aryll's theme, Farewell King of Hyrule/ Hyrule Castle. bBAUGIYUIVSFU

Ocarina of time. Each song is simple, I agree but it is waht makes them so great. They are simple yet beautiful and catchy and I love every music in Oot. (Majora's mask, Twilight princess and Wind waker had pretty good music as well)

Deff Ocarina of Time, The theme music for Twinrova is one of my favs. The music for me makes me feel like i'm actually in the game when I listen to the CD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom