• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Language(s) Do You Know?

Well, I obviously know English, as most Americans do, but I also took spanish last year. I'm not taking it this year, mostly because I hate it, and partially because I failed it :P Soo ... yeah, I know English and that's it.

I

Izanami

I speak English.=P

I took a class for German in my freshman year but quit due to the teacher doing more screaming than teaching.

R

ResidentZelda

I can write, Read, and Speak English yay I'm awesome :P. I can also Read, Write in Spanish but man I suck at speaking it >:/

M

Medix

I speak italian and english. I know french too, and I'm studying japanese on internet.

Y

Yoshi_FTW

I know English! :eek: I also took Latin for about a year but I didn't learn that much. Going to take Spanish in high school though.

C

Crystal Clair

I know basic Spanish and I'm about at medium level with Japanese (I can read almost 500 kanji) but I have to work on that a little more. I keep falling out of routine since I graduated high school.

Foreign languages are fun!

Immortal_One

Math is power.
I speak English, some Hindi and local language of India native to a few of the western states called Gujurati.

I can write and read in Hindi, but not near as well as English.

Len

Zelda On Paper
i know:

english (yeah i know, this is dunno)
french (studying)
african (its too easy...for me)
spanish (not too easy i must say)

and finnally:
danish (i have learned this by my own)

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
im going to teach you folks helpful (more random than anything) phrases in danish...

jeg elsker ol = i love beer
jeg elsker dem = i love you
Få mig en Majroer = bring me a turnip
Zelda er den bedste videogame nogensinde = zelda is the best videogame ever
Jeg vil gerne have et stort mac, store FRIES, og Mellemlangt koks venligst = i would like a big mac, large fries, and medium coke please

and if your angry here are some swear words in a few languages...
S***
merde(french)
imierda(spanish)

F*** you
shibai yo ma(korean) that is how you pronounce it

use this knowledge wisely

D

deku guy

iknow italian perfectly ingilsh almost perfectly latin i suck french i am learning and spanish perfectly

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Well I speak fluent English,
almost fluent Macedonian
you could say Serbian, Croatian etc. but to me, they sound so very different to Macedonian! :lol:
Learning French (upto my 3rd year this year)
A few words of Australian also :P

And yeah! I want to learn Spanish though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom