• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Pets Do You Have?

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
i have a boa constricter, a leopord gecko, a green anole, a fire salamander, three dogs, a cat, three russian tortoise, a chinchilla, three fire-bellied toads, a iguana, a painted turtle, a savvanah monitor, a rose hair tarantula, goldfish, a plecostomus, darkling beetles and a garter snake.:chu:

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
I've got a shih-tzu named Abby. She's pretty much a female, dog version of Garfield... loves to eat and sleep. :p

One big cat who goes by the name "Shiro" what means white in Japanese... Although he is everything except white. :P Just thought it sounded nice.

And a hamster called "Archimedes". Chose a rather long name, to compensate with him being tiny. :)

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I used to have a bird named Lucky. We called her lucky because when we found her in the wild, it looked like she was about to die. We feed her, gave her water and hoped she would recover. She did, and we kept her for almost seven years. She recently died, and it was the result of her just being too old.

The amazing part of this story was that when we first found her, we were at my uncle's house and he lives up in the country. We were nowhere near a petstore, so the only way for us to keep her was if my uncle could make a bird cage out of sone wood he could find. In twenty minutes, he mustered up an amazing cage that was far better than any cage a store would sell. It was an amazing event to watch.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I have three cats, a dog, and two tanks of fish. In one tank, we have Fancy Tailed Guppies. We breed them and give them away for free. The other fish tank is full of fair won goldfish.

As for our cats, we have a year old buff tabby named Blaze (our next door neighbour has his brother, Buster), a two year old tabby/black cat, Parade (our next door neighbours also have her sister too, Boo, whom is also the same breed), and a nine year old calico cat named Cuddles. She doesn't live up to her name; she's rather vicious and attacks children if they get too close to her.

We also have a "community cat," Mr. Whiskers. He has owners across the street, but they don't let him in their house. He visits with all of us on the street and we feed him and keep an eye on him.

Our dog is four years old and his name is Blackie. He's a Black Lab/Chow Chow/Border Collie mix that we rescued from the streets. He's the most kindhearted dog ever, and it breaks my heart knowing someone abused the poor dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom