• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind of Pets Do You Have?

Well, I don't have a pet, but there is a cat that hangs around my house [an Egyptian Mau]. I feed him and stuff, and I have even given him a name, Jubei. My brother has a dog, which I guess is sorta my pet, too - in a way - right? Well, anyway, he's a Huskie/Chow mix...

People often tell me I should get a pet of my own, since I have practically memorized every cat and dog breed there is, and I am good with pets. I can even talk to them, believe it or not... However, my new apartment does not allow pets. Oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
Do You Have A Pet?

Well do you?If so what kind of animal is it?What breed is it?What gender is it?Whats its name?How old is it?
Well for me I have a cat,his name is puddy tat,he's a mixed breed of gray tabby and American short-hair,he's a boy and i've had him for over a year.He is one of the craziest cats ever,he mostly likes to sleep on hard stuff instead of soft stuff(examples:dressers,book shelves,the middle of the floor etc.) he also likes to sleep on books.He has a black diamond studded collar (fake).And he's really mean if you hold him to long he'll start growling then hissing then he'll try to claw your face. :devil: He must get real bored because all he does is sleep and the worst part about having him is...the litter box. :sick: But he still is the best cat ever. ;)

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I have 2 dogs, one of them is a yellow Labrador Retriver she is 2 or 3 years old and her name is Daisy, lives outside and she killed a rabbit the other dayXD she has a pink cameo coller. the other is a Rotweiler her name is Roxy, she is 7 or 8 years old and she is brown and black, she is the lazy one lol. i fed her a pb&j a long time ago and she bite my hand! lol, it was a complete accident. i dont really like cats...lol ;D :nerd::yes::right:

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
yes actually. i have about 7. since my parents are divorced.

theres 2 dogs and 1 cat at moms house. there names are LB, ash, and pikachu.

and 4 dogs at dads house names, peekaboo, peanut, blue, and fern.

lol

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I have two cats, Sparkles and Mittens. They are sisters. Mittens is the fat one and loves me and pretty much stalks me everywhere.

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
No current pets.

I used to have a Gold fish and a Cat. And I occasionally take care of a friends dog (which now has cancer :< and I knew this dog since could remember).
(The cat got lost... somehow)

But I am taking care of a Cactus... that I got 3 days ago.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
I don't have a pet
I wish I had a dog though, a beagle or a terrier,those are cute; and I don't know, a cat,perhaps would be okay also ...

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I have 2 cats living with me, but they aren't mine. They are my wifes and my wifes mother since her mother can't keep her cat right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom