• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

I'm feeling kind of mopey in a way, I think. I have things I need to do but I'm lacking the motivation to do them, and am getting frustrated with myself, my rapidly failing laptop, and my malfunctioning phone that has the worst service sensor possible to where I've been missing texts and possibly calls much of the day. I know that this'll end in a couple days but right now it feels like time is stretching on in a bad way.

I just drew something that's kind of elaborate, but I really dislike it. I think that it's awful-looking, but not insofar as I should throw it out. Agh. But I can't stand to look at it. I'm just going to take a picture of it, upload it to Photobucket, and throw the original art in the trash. Seems like a decent compromise to me. Yep yep.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
So, I was on Photobucket and found this really amazing drawing that someone had uploaded. I tried to contact the author so he could send me the original, I was going to pay him for it, but turns out he threw it away.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I feel pretty good today actually after a night filled with nightmares of being dragged out of bed by a satanic creature.

I'm as bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as ever.

Listless, but if 'sleepy' and 'bored' are considered as emotions, then those might apply as well.

Heck, while I'm at it I'll throw in a bit of 'annoyed' too. Freaking grocery store awoke me from my beauty rest–more than likely to ask if I can come into work on my day off. How 'bout no? Normally I'd be like "Tch. Whatever," but it's like 4°F out, and I ain't leaving the Wolf's Den unless I really have to. And mfw they left a voicemail; as if I'm going to listen to it. Psh. Delete.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
A little worried about my grandma. Mom called earlier to let me know she had been admitted to the hospital. She seemed alright when they visited, mom tells me, but they still don't know what's wrong. Hope it's nothing serious.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I'm a mixture of nervous, excited and elated. It feels really odd because this is not my natural state. But oh my god was today a good day!

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
A dear kind-hearted friend of mine said this to me last night -->> Quote: "No woman ever looked better than you look right now, and no one ever will." - It was kind of an awkward moment there.. (lol) but I thanked him anyway. Ecstatic to hear it, actually. =)
Damn I'm gorgeous. Eat your hearts out. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom