• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your first memory?

At what age did you have your first memory?

• Total voters

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I could not tell you the age, I could only guess b/w 4 and kindergarten age
if I could pick an early memory, when this one old lady would come to babysit me when my parents went to work, I remember one time where she was watching this novella on TV that, from what I gathered at the time, involved this woman removing a dead man from his coffin at his funeral, hiding the body under a table, and then placing herself in the coffin, only to be trapped inside w/ her trying to get out but no one knew she was in there
assuming I'm mostly right in describing what I saw.... what the hell was her plan??

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I don't know which one was first. Me sitting on my mom's lap while we visited her brother and the washing machine was on. My mom yelling at me to stop crying and I was in my crib. These must bne the very first memories I recall

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Waking up and finding my best friend coloring in the kitchen, her parents worked early so had to be dropped off early. I don't remember anything else that happened that day. We are still best friends to this day.

Siphonix

Eater of Worlds
These are all wholesome. (Except for the sad ones) but doesn’t remembering these kind of.... make you appreciate life more?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not sure exactly what my earliest memory is, mostly because I don't really have a proper timeline of the first few years of my life. I remember some specific things from preschool, and other specific things from our trip to Disneyland, but I don't remember what came first.

In particular, I remember my first preschool teacher. Her name was Kathy and she was super nice! My best friends were my best friends until second grade, and that's only because I moved and switched schools. I remember going to a bus wash, but I can't remember if that was in my first or second preschool class.

The trip to Disneyland happened when I was about 2, so my memories from that trip may very well be my earliest ones. In particular, I remember 3 things: exploring Minnie Mouse's house, riding the ferris wheel with my sister, and going to Laguna Beach with my sister and my aunt. I actually have quite a vivid picture in my head of the latter.

I enjoy looking back at things like these. Some of these memories are of the last time I was truly happy for a long time haha, so that's probably why they stick with me well.

funnier6

Courage~
I’m pretty positive I remember my third birthday party, my mom insists I don’t but I don’t care lol

There’s a whole lot of other events that I can’t be sure how old I was, but I definitely remember my first day of pre k because I was embarrassed that my parents walked me to class

I think maybe where I was desperately trying to reach the door handle with my head, while on the tip of my toes. I dont remember exactly how old i was then, but ive always been pretty tall, so maybe 4-5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom