• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your favourite type of dog?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Mine is pugs. I love pugs because they have such cute squishy faces and big round eyes. I also like Boston terriers and french bulldogs.
Pug-Dogs-Cookies-Dog-Eyes-Chinese-Desktop-Backgrounds.jpg

So what is your favourite type of dog?

I don't have a favorite breed of dog in particular. I in fact have several favorites, all of which look like, or were bred to resemble, wolves. Among them are the Siberian huskie, the Alaskan malamute, the Finnish Lapphund, the Akita Inu, and a rare, newly introduced and highly convincing breed known as the Tamaskan. There are also some bear-like dog breeds that I like, but I can't remember the names atm. They're all just so, dare I say, adorable... >////<

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Labroadors, Border Collies, and Siberian Huskys.

I have a black lab crossed with an Old English Sheepdog, and she looks and acts very much lke a Border Collie; very submissive, playful, intelligent, plus she has hunting genes so she's incredibly fast. Recently I've got a new dog, only 3 months old, and she's a pure lab (black).

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
German Shepards.

I've always been more of a cat person, but when it comes to dogs the German Shepard is my favorite, though I have to say they're the only ones I've had extended interaction with. The first dog I ever met was a German Shepard, and the first dog I owned was a shepard mix. They're loyal, alert, and fiercely protective, and I like that in a dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom