• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favourite Place in MM and OoT?

Favorite Area

• Termina Area

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swamp Area

• Mountain Area

• Great Bay Area

• Ikana Area

• Total voters
L

Lonewolf92

I agree 100% with SuperSilly that in MM the town seems much more"alive" than others, and the fact that it actually changes day to day.

and i also agree with SuperSillythats the lost woods did have a unique "magic" to it.

I always enjoyed Zora's Domain/Fountain as Adult Link in OoT. As for MM, yeah Ikana Canyon and Clock Town.

D

Dragonlord86

OOT:Gerudo Valley....loved that music.....and the Gerudo in genera.l;)

MM:Great Bay....because I love the Zora in this game the most.:)

C

ChaosBlast

I never played MM, so I'll write my OoT ones.
1) Lost Woods 2)Gerudo Valley 3)Beneath the Well 4)Water Temple 5)Hyrule Plains

N

Nejiron

I love Great Bay. The Zora was my favourite form to use, and the Temple there was my favourite out of them all. Ikana is a close second because it was so atmospheric.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I don't see how they could not tell it wasn't Mikau. When Link is a Zora, you see a big green drop in his skin resembling his hat. Lulu represents Princess Ruto from OOT. It's strange how they put a lot of those characters in and changed their names.

A

Anthony

I loved Zora's Domain from Ocarina of Time, The music was calm and interesting, and the overall atmosphere was quite fun.

I enjoyed being Zora Link in Majora's mask, the ability to swim underwater was very fun, and the transformation is one of the best, in my opinion

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
My favorite place in Majora's Mask was absolutely the Ikana area, i had a hard time figuring out what do do there. In the first place i must go to the Gorman track for the Garo's Mask. Then the Graveyard of Ikana for the Song of storms and beat Sharp down with it. I like Dark places in overall, Ikana was a great example of one of the darkest places all over the Zelda series. I love the broken Castle of Ikana and the King Igos. They were all doomed by the darkness of the Stone Tower, after you beat Igos he said ''Shine the Light of Justice'' The place had great folks but it stay a dark place for me. I really enjoyed the Stone Tower Temple, the sound track was great and i like the Upside Down system.

As for in OoT i enjoyed the Ganon's Castle. All the little riddles for breaking the Barrier were fun to do and you see all the parts of the Temple's back again. I like the Fire Temple and Shadow Temple too, but the Ganon's Castle was epic. The Tower Section to Ganondorf was also a great challenge.
I was happy in the past to beat the game till Ganon's Castle, i got stuck for a real long time in the Water Temple.

C

Colin Creevey

MM: Ikana for the amount of things to do and an awesome boss battle (though I also like wasting time swimming in the beavers' river).

OoT: Gerudo valley had great music. I also like Lon Lon ranch.

Places were generally more interesting in MM as you could do the quests over again.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Clocktown is awesome. The music, the people. As a kid I had no idea how to get into Kafei's house @ the Laundry Pool, nor did I know what was inside...

OoT: Lost Woods. It created a puzzle, the puzzle was quite easy, but I like that it was not just walk up to the entrance and be there.

MM: The great bay, I loved fighting the big snakes, and also getting to be a Zora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom