• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favourite Drink?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
If I'm treating myself, then blended drinks - they're like milkshake, except you don't feel thirsty afterwards, lol

For regularly drinking, I like coke zero or milk.

As for alcohol - I just don't drink. I haven't found a single thing that my taste buds agree with, so I stick to soft-drinks instead.

Ew, alcohol. That mess tastes like lighter fluid or poison.

As for my favorite drinks, I'm going to say water and citrus sodas.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Alcoholic: Rum n coke

Non-alcoholic: Sprite/Sierra Mist, Water, dark chocolate almond milk

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I absolutely adore fruit juice drinks. If I was a Harvest Moon character, fruit juice would make my heart meter fill instantly. Watermelon juice is my favorite right now, but I also really like peach juice. Watermelon juice (especially Minute-Maid brand) is wonderful, because the taste of watermelon just captures the essence of summer, and is the perfect summer drink for those who do not like lemonade. Peach juice is a wonderful oddity that I've never tried until recently. Naturally it tastes peachy, and it just puts you in the mood to do something fun! Plum juice is a good one to try if you're feeling adventurous. Plum juice, or at least from what I've tried, is generally sweetened a bit to counter the normally sour flavour of plums. The flavour of plums are strong, and could be overwhelming as a juice drink, therefore by sweetening it, the taste becomes more managable. Grape juice is a classic. I find that grape juice is never good enough when made from concentrate. I also find that it is best when it is chilled to be colder than usual, even iced perhaps. Cherry juice is the oddity in that it tastes better as a concentrace, usually from Kool-Aid or Crystal Light. Cherries have a rather weak flavour, so by capturing the flavour with concentrate, it becomes easier to strengthen the taste.

Thank you for reading that wall of text about juice.

I drink pop, Koolaid, juice, and milk mostly. I like making smoothies. And fruity teas, black, white, red, or herbal. And I can't start my workday anymore without coffee, iced or hot. Haha, I'm kind of super unpicky now that I think about it.

Alcoholically, I love sweet white wines or pink wines- currently drinking Pink Moscato. Yum! I also like most lighter beers tho I tend towards craft, and hard ciders. I'll drink most any hard alcohol as long as it's not gin. Blech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom