• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Zelda Partner?

I'd have to say Tatl in Majoras Mask. Cute and lights the way, and makes targeting soooo much easier, but also has personilty like Minda.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I always liked the King of Red Lions for some reason. He just always seemed so wise but not in an annoying way. I'm looking at you Kaepora Gaebora.

zelda from spirit tracks, because she could go into the body of a phantom, a giant fearsome knight, and if she does that, she is still scared of a little mouse

shaymin1

Derp.
The King of Lions. You could always count on him while at sea and he was a cool looking lion boat!
I agree with the statement above.
[video=youtube;P3ALwKeSEYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/video]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
At this point, it's between Navi, Tatl and Zelda (ST). Everyone else was just so much chaff.

Navi wasn't all that helpful to me, but to a newcomer she was pretty good for a navigator.
Tatl seriously did nothing at all, she constantly berates you for asking her for help (she assumes the player is an OoT veteran, which I am), but she always wants you to reunite her with her brother despite forcing you into the situation in the first place.
Zelda (ST) was what I wanted – a playable combat ally. Although I wish she could've done more (like, playable by a second character or something), she still served her purpose well. I still had my fair share of problems with her though.

So I'd say my favorite Zelda partner is NaviTatlZelda.

L

LoZ1986

I like Fi because she is technically with Link in every game he has the Master Sword...

spaffy152

It's what ever
im a big fan of midna as my favorite and if not her i like tatl and tale the faeries from MM! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom