• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Zelda Partner?

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
I'm sorry but King of the Red Lions wins hands down for me. I absolutly loved the sailing in WW (I know many found it boring), I would almost always sail places over using the whirlwinds. I also thought he as a great caracter in general, including in his other form (I can't see spoiler tags so I wont say it out right).

F

FunFunIsland

I loved Navi no matter how annoying she sounded. Always had a spark in the direction of where to go.

Its ether Navi or Midna. They were both informitive and had a personality sure they could be anoying but look at it this way. Midna was transformed into a imp her people banished to another relm and had to leave behind her parter who she formed a bond with and became friends with for the good of her people. Navi because shes helpful and in the manga she fell in love with Link and saw Link love Zelda insted and it looked like she loved the Deku Tree because when the Deku Tree dies she stays behind and she shows bravery in the battel with Ganon.

O

oscarillin

Maybe midna or spirit zelda for spirit tracks. midna because she was funny and had a nice backstory and spirit zelda because it was a nice twist to have the person ur trying to save as your partner

The king of lions was awesome, im not sure exactly why but he just is. i would always be excited to she him after a dungeon :). And i dont know why people hate on navi she wasnt that bad

Navi even tho some people dont like her , i think she was adoroble . and beside it would be so much fun to have a navi in real life :D

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
I'm not sure if this entirely counts as a sidekick, but Ezlo from the Minish Cap. There's just something about a talking hat that I love. I like the things he says, too. "I could really go for a nice hot bath..."

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Midna, she had a great personality and she chose to help you for personal reasons rather than just being told to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom