• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Link Design?

What is your favorite design of Link?
Mine is the OoA and OoS Link.

I chose the Oracle Link because OoA was the first Zelda game I played, even though I never beat it yet.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Nice thread! But, by Link Design do you mean ingame or by concept art? Because Link looks pretty cool in his Oracle series concept art, but he is so pixelated ingame lol.

My favorite would have to be Ocarina of Time by concept art or Skyward Sword/Wii U tech demo by ingame. Both look awesome in and out of the game x)

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Mine would be, going with concept art, Twilight Princess Link:
images

Going by ingame, it would have to be Wind Waker Link:
images

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Oh my goodness, they always make Link so cute! (Toon Link is a kawaii sort of cute, but all others are an attractive sort of cute. :3) I've always really liked the design for Link in the official artwork of the Oracle games, but it's getting to be tough competition with Skyward Sword Link. I'm really not sure which to go with at this point. I suppose in Skyward Sword he has the benefit of looking very nice in-game.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I'm most fond of both the concept art and in-game design of Link. Either adult or child Link appears in my head when I think of the name "Link" in general, although if I'm talking about the Minish Cap, for example, I would think of his design from the Minish Cap.

concept art spirit tracks link looks pretty dang awesome, you gotta admit it. Even though the game itself sucked the concept art rocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom