• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Kind of Pie?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I apologize if there is already a similar and recent thread. I looked but did not find one.

Ugh, another food thread. Good day, my friends. What is your favorite kind of pie? I like a lot of different kinds. My favorite is Blueberry, but I also deeply adore Cherry, Apple, and Pumpkin pie. I like Pumpkin pie best when you heat it up, as opposed to it being cold. It tastes very good when its hot.

What about the rest of you? What's your favorite kind of pie?

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
There is already a thread about this.... or at least there was in my mind. I got confused. I just love all kinds of pie. I prefer LEMON PIE of course.

bunny

birb overlord
Apple pie is by far my favorite. I love apples. LOVE THEM.

Apple pie is best hot with vanilla icecream. Oh glob... The icecream melts and the pie turns just the right temperature. When I bite into it... I hear angels sing. o_o

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I love cherry pie the most. Blueberry is another very good one, but I always found blueberry cobbler to be better (although I'm not really sure if there's a difference). I asked to have cherry pie as my birthday desert almost every year. :)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Mud pie. Chocolate crust, chocolate pudding filling, and prep cookie crumbs on top. Add gummy worms for fun. So good

Joy

The Sexy One
I have two pIes tied for first place :
- banoffee pie - digestive biscuit crumbs under a layer of caramel under a layer of bananas under a layer of whipped cream under a sprinkling of chocolate shavings. It tastes like heaven.

- rhubarb pie - nothing beats the taste of fresh rhubarb chopped up and put in the oven for thirty minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom