• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream?

L

LinksBrother

My favorite Ice cream is Chocolate , and vanilla! I dont no why but it just tast good.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I used to live in Europe, now I live in the States, and I have to say I miss the European Ice crease so much. It was so much more tasty that the States.
My favorite flavor was plain Chocolate, but they don't offer plain flavors in the States, so I have to go with Cookie Dough. :(

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Here in the Philippines my we love a classic filipino ice cream, it's made of fresh fruits + coconut milk + mixing machine (of course duhhh) = a very sweet delicacy ice cream, if my link is not violating the rules here is the example of ice cream what am i talking about by the way before you watch the video i will translate the flow of the story in English........

This is the Story of young ice cream vendor, a very hard working person but his ice cream is not popular and the vendor said "What's the use of being handsome if they don't like my ice cream! Semi-Crying (lol :D)" then an old man holding a rooster appeared and said "My son use your coconut" and with that idea his ice cream became popular.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ruzi

I really like oreo cream from coldstone. And Also pumpkin cheesecake, and mint cookie crunch. My three favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom