• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream?

J

jackmartinn55

I like Ice-cream so much. It is such a delicious food item. I like strawberry, Chocolate, black current and vanilla Ice-creams. In Summer season every night I eat Ice-cream after dinner.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I love too many! X>
But my absolute favorites are mint, green tea, cookie dough and the cakebatter kind from Coldstone Creamery. <3

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I like chocolate, chocolate chip cookie dough, and then there's this one with chocolate sauce and chocolate chips but I can't remember what it's called.

We've got something in common :P
I love chocolate(who doesn't?) and chocolate cookie dough. I also like mint chocolate chip.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I will accept any and all ice cream. Can't beat straight chocolate for me, though. Cookie dough is also a close favorite. And while I only get Ben and Jerry's occasionally for a treat (delicious, but often out of my budget) they have an amazing triple caramel ice cream that tastes as if you've dipped your spoon right into caramel syrup.

I also used to love Vienetta, but I can't tell if it's made any more, at least not the original version. I never find it myself. I don't know why it would be discontinued...how can you go wrong with vanilla ice cream with layers and layers of chocolate candy folded in?

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Rocky Road & Mint Chocolate Chip are close 2nds to Blue Bell's Triple Chocolate. Blue Bell brand isn't available up north as far as I know.

H

Hyper-Red

I usually like Mint chip. Yummah. <3 And I like all that chocolate stoof. More yummah!

Depends on my mood...

Mint Chip if I just ate a big meal,

MooseTracks (its a peanutbutter type ice cream with brownie chunks in it) if I'm feeling ambitious...

Yeah I like the stuff packed with the goods. its just too delish not to indulge.

Diablo

King of Redeads
Green Monster mint. I've only seen it in New England so far because it's themed after the Red Sox. Anyways I always get when I'm up there and it's super good.

My absolute favorite is definitely cookies and cream, but I also enjoy cookie dough with a nice topping of chocolate on top. Yumz! :9
Also, Coldstone's banana ice cream is incredible. Apparently, in each tub, there are about nine bananas. Now that is good banana.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom