• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is Your Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream?

Mint Cookies and Cream but there are so many others too! I'm glad I live in a city famous for Ice Cream

Epwna

The epic turnip king
By far Americone dream.Vanilla ice cream with chunks of fudge covered waffle cone and a caramel swirl.Enough said.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Vanilla is my favorite flavor of ice cream, especially when I can have it with cherry soda. I love having lots of vanilla ice cream and drowning it in cherry soda, it's one of my favorite desserts. If there is no soda, I like to put tons of crushed Oreos in my ice cream. That's also one of my favorite desserts. ^^

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
1. Mint Chocolate Chip (my weakness :P)
2. Cookie Dough (yummy, yum, yum!)
3. Coffee (the only coffee that doesn't make me hyper)
4. Vanilla Bean (it goes great with any topping)
5. Cookies 'n' Cream (I used to cheer lead, and one of the cheers started with "cookies, cookies, cookies 'n' cream" It was cute...)

That's also my top 5. except vanilla is #3 and coffee is #4.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
My favorite type of ice cream only comes out around New Years/Christmas.
It's Buñuelos ice cream, and it's delicious.
:)
I live in Texas, so we get lots of Mexian treats here.
And, since this is America, we took an already sugary treat, and made it even MORE sugary by mixing it in some ice cream!
But, I still love it.
Luckily it only comes out for a month or two, or else I'd be eating it all the time and get fat
D:

I dont have an all time favorite flavor of ice cream because it quite depends on why I'm eating the ice cream.

Like if I'm full. Nothing quite does it like Mint Chip. Its soothing in my tummy, and doesnt make me feel like I've over eaten.

If i'm a little more on the hungry side I have two flavors that always interest me. One's called "Moose Tracks" Its vanilla-ish Ice Cream with peanut butter cups and brownies, other wise good old classic Cookie Dough does the trick.

French Vanilla, Cookies'n'Cream, Mint chocolate Chip, and a couple others I can't be bothered to remember. It all depends on my mood - right now cookies'n'cream sounds amazing...

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I have an ongoing obsession for Rum and Raisin ice cream.

It just tastes so nice to have something bitter with raisins.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yummy, ice cream, I love ice cream. I like vanilla and pecan, maybe a little strawberry as well. I can't stand chocolate flavor, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom