• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Current Music Obsession?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Ellie Goulding. I love this kind of electronica. I'm not that into her lyrics and stuff, but she has a really good voice for those soft house melodies. Chillstep legend Blackmill and now Ellie Goulding have really taken over my music life for the moment. For me, if the concept of the "future" could have a sound, it'd be their music.

Ganondork

goo
Mr. Bungle is currently consuming a vast majority of my music-listening time. Carousel and None of Them Knew They Were Robots are both such fantastic songs. While I consider Disco Volante to be an alright album, I love the hell out of their debut album and California. They are refreshing, and a nice experimental rock-funk band.

[video=youtube;UnLNXquIBVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnLNXquIBVs[/video]

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Bands I'm currently obsessed with:

A Day To Remember
Attila
Avenged Sevenfold
Born Of Osiris
Bring Me The Horizon
Bullet For My Valentine
Carnifex
Chelsea Grin
Defiler
Emmure
Lorna Shore
Motionless In White
Parkway Drive
Of Mice & Men
Thy Art Is Murder

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have every released song by Rush, Avenged Sevenfold, AC/DC, and Metallica, and I've been listening to almost nothing but them lately...

So, in short, nothing's really changed. :P

Fig

The Altruist
Ever since the Nintendo Direct, I have always noticed myself listening to the soundtrack of Mario Kart 8! It's such an amazing and gorgeous piece of art and I can just feel the excitement and energy with each music composition! I really want to download the complete soundtrack right now, but for now I'm using YouTube to create my Mario Kart 8 playlist! :D

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
Okay. I don't know if anybody cares, but I've been mutating my musical obsessions. (Obsessions = admiration, not crazy fan-like obsession and certainly no screaming at a concert whatsoever)
It started with Keane (Seriously. Kinda ashamed of this one though I still think they're a nice band). After that, David Bowie was at the top of my admiration pyramid. After that came Billy Corgan (and I state Billy Corgan and not Smashing Pumpkins because I also LOVE his solo album and we all know Smashing Pumpkins IS Billy Corgan) and Damon Albarn (Blur, Gorillaz, etc). In 2013 I listened to a lot of Trent Reznor (which is to say Nine Inch Nails, but again I loved the side project with his wife).
Currently, I'm enjoying a lot of The Mission UK, and it could very well become my next 'obsession'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom