• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Current Music Obsession?

Sheik

:the:
I've been indulged in the Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra soundtracks as of late. These very unique soundtracks (many of the songs played by ancient Chinese instruments) are emotional and breathtaking. They are all composed by the talented Jeremy Zuckerman, and I am exciting to see what new musical creations lie in the upcoming Book 3 of Legend of Korra.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Lately I am obsessed with Kotoko, a beautiful Japanese singer. I don't understand a thing she says, but you don't need to understand something in order to like it. :cool:

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Anything that The Lawrence Arms had produced. I've been through many phases with music, Lots of different "Punk" phases, but i feel with my age i have settled on this band, they define what Punk music should be in a mature setting. So check this out and feel free to listen to lot more, they have like 6 albums, the newest one came out two weeks ago call "Metropole"

[video=youtube_share;1Dlu6HOoCCs]http://youtu.be/1Dlu6HOoCCs[/video]

Panic! At the Disco
I have to say they are my favorite band of all time. I got into them a year ago, but I'm still listening to their songs on repeat :)

Though I still haven't heard their second album: Pretty. Odd.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Panic! At the Disco
I have to say they are my favorite band of all time. I got into them a year ago, but I'm still listening to their songs on repeat :)

Though I still haven't heard their second album: Pretty. Odd.

I havent listened to their second album either, but that first album got me. I would never admit it to my friends LOL, but since you are all cool here i will admit that Panic! At the Disco, is a guilty pleasure of mine!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Fall Out Boy

I don't know why I'm obsessed with them now, but I just can't stop listening these days:D

Last edited:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I don't listen to music very often, and when I do, it's mostly in the background. And even then my playlist is a hodgepodge of stuff by different artists from different genres.. But the two bands that dominate it are Rodrigo y Gabriela and They Might Be Giants, so one of those two I guess, but not really. Music is nice but I don't obsess over it.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Recently I've really been into Arcade Fire, all their albums. They are just so incredibly good

Oh and Tloz 25th anniversary symphony CD, the one that came with SS

Last edited:

octorok74

TETTAC
Trocadero and Jeff Williams. I listen to their music pretty much all the time at school while waiting for class. It's just perfect how they do music. Its great and calming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom