• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Is The Last Video You Viewed?

The last video I watched was this one:

Dark is one of my favorite types (along with Steel and Bug) and my favorite Dark-types are Pangoro, Murkrow, Alolan Persian and Absol. Murkrow was a precious ally when I was battling the totem Pokemon, with his move Haze he was resetting the totem Pokemon's state to 0, buy bye boosts from Beast Boost. He also use theft and stole totem Marowak's item (an item that made totem Marowak much stronger). He also dealt quite a bit of damage before being taken out by totem Mimikyu. Don't underestimate this Pokemon, despite his small size he packs quite a punch. Mine is a male that I named Midnight. I also have a male Pangoro named Masao, a female Alolan Meowth named Nyara, a male Alolan Persian named Cyrus, and a female Absol named Kiara.

And here's a couple more Dark-types that I have in my Ultra Sun game or my Moon game (only to name a few): a shiny female Tyranitar named Marisol, a female Weavile named Freezia, a male Umbreon named Moonlight, a female Alolan Raticate named Pandora, a female Houndoom named Keeta, a shiny male Mightyena named Ghira, a female Shiftry named Rootsie, a male Sableye named Quartz, a male Sharpedo named Filos (the greek word for friendship), a male Honchkrow named Chandler, a Spiritomb named Emi, a female Liepard named Sierra, a male Scrafty named Quint, a male Malamar named Tamaki, a male Krookodile named Ray, a male Zoroark named Dusk, a shiny female Bisharp named Maelie, and a Guzzlord named Enzo.

Wanna see what a friendship with a "real life" Murkrow looks like?:

The first video can only be watched on Youtube, click on "watch on Youtube" to watch it.

(envious) He's a lucky bastard, isn't he? I wish I could befriend a Murkrow irl, not just in the game.

See more of Puffin's cool shinies here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzG_3q50DuPmzfYSoICKAYZgr6NU-9iqq

The last video I watched was this video made by Jamie Raines about his new book, the trans experience and transphobia:

I was also watching this must watch video, a video denouncing the transphobic legislation implemented in the United-States by the radical-Right, I highly recommend this video:

Those videos are must watch for anyone who want to know more about the LGBT experience and/or is fighting for LGBT equality.

Fighting for trans equality means we need to take action continuously, especially in the midst of current transphobic legislation - most of which harm trans children and youth (who by the way are, according to statistics and many studies, at a sharply elevated risk of suicidal thoughts and suicide attempts than their cisgender peers and nine time more likely to be victims of a violent hate crime than their cishet peers). The transition from adolescence to adulthood is a very stressful time for all young people, but particularly for gender and sexual minority teens, and on top of that those LGBT children and youth have to deal with homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and the radical-Right's current transphobic and homophobic legislation. Those LGBT kids need us to fight for their rights and their equality and to support them.

Exposing the radical-Right's trans/LGBT genocide agenda (proven with the 10 steps of genocide):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzG_3q50DuPnHLgb5Ul0KIrVFFuUUQ3ya

We need to support the LGBT community in the United-States because there's a very real trans/LGBT genocide going on there and as the radical-Right implement more and more transphobic and homophobic legislation it's becoming illegal to exist as gay, lesbian, bi, or trans in the United-States of America. They're making it illegal to get any sort of gender affirming care, puberty blockers, HRT, or any sort of trans health care, they even made it clear that they intend to ban gender surgery even for consenting adults (first it was people age 18 through 26 and they said that eventually they'd ban it for adults of all ages), they're making it illegal to so much as mention LGBT people and LGBT issues in the schools, in the classroom, in the workplace and pretty much all other public places/spheres and they're talking about putting all LGBT people to death with the death penalty for the so-called "crime" of being trans, gay, lesbian, or bi. The United-States is quickly becoming just like Russia or some parts of the Middle-East with very similar "gay propaganda" and "trans propaganda" laws.

Parents with trans children and youth are fleeing the country, the United-States, and flee to Canada (my country) to keep their children safe because the radical-Right folks in the United-States are trying to kidnap trans kids from their loving and affirming parents, families and homes and falsely accuse the parents of "grooming" for the so-called crime of loving and accepting their kids just the way they are instead of forcing their kids to live as the gender assigned to them at birth and/or forcing their kids to date the opposite gender, this cause more suicides among LGBT youth.

This is how the radical-Right target and harm trans children and youth in the United-States of America today:

https://medium.com/prismnpen/fl-see...uthorize-out-of-state-kidnappings-a6cef6d3288

https://newrepublic.com/post/172444/florida-passes-bill-allowing-trans-kids-taken-families

https://www.mediamatters.org/local-...-medias-culture-war-robs-them-their-childhood

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...ing-conspiracies-so-obsessed-with-pedophilia/

In the United-States, parents with trans kids don't want their kids to be kidnapped from their loving and affirming homes, to suffer and to eventually commit suicide, so they flee to another country to keep their trans kids safe and they go somewhere where their kids will be free to transition and to just be who they are, their true selves. My prime minister, Justin Trudeau vowed to help trans people, parents of trans kids, and trans kids who leave the United-States and flee to Canada due to all the transphobic legislation as well as women and girls who leave the United-States and flee to Canada due to all the deadly abortion bans and that he'll do everything he can to help them get them the services that they need in Canada. I might not agree with Trudeau on everything he says and does, but I definitely respect him for this and support him on this 100%.

And in the United-States of America today, the radical-Right want to erase/legislate the entire LGBT community, an entire minority (and even several minorities) out of existence and make trans identities and the trans experience illegal. An attack on a member of the LGBT community is an attack on all members of the LGBT community. We need to put an end to the LGBT genocides and LGBT erasure and legalize LGBT equality across the globe and let the radical-Right and the bigots know that we will never stop fighting until the genocides against oppressed minorities/marginalized communities stop and until all oppressed minorities/marginalized communities have equality under the law.

As a gender-fluid and bisexual person and a member of the LGBT community myself, I want to support the LGBT communities all over the world regardless of country/location and help better the lives of LGBT people across the globe, I can't do much because of my health issues and because I don't have a lot of money so I can't really travel and/or make donations, but I sign lots of petitions and help LGBT allies better the lives of LGBT people in that way:

https://action.allout.org/en/p/list

We can't let the radical-Right and the bigots win. Make a difference today to better the lives of oppressed minorities/marginalized communities. Marginalized communities are those excluded from mainstream social, economic, educational, and/or cultural life. Examples of marginalized populations include, but are not limited to, groups excluded due to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, language, and/or immigration status. Marginalization occurs due to unequal power relationships between social groups.

Thank you for your time.

Take care,

Kat.

Last edited:

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.

An actual honest look at dietary supplements with sources. Of the big 10, there's really only 5 that are actually good for you and have a real effect.

The one about fish oil and omega-3 fatty acids was explained really clearly, and just confirms to me that sushi is an S tier level food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom