• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Link's race?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I'm sorry, but this had to be quoted again for truth.

By the way, what race is Tingle? He was introduced in Termina, but he's been around to see the Great Sea, but he's even been around early enough to see the Four Swords Adventures in Hyrule.

hes also in OoX. TRR makes it clear that there has been, and at one time there can be more than one tingle. its the name given to those who work for uncle rupee. in TRR tingle is a middle aged Hylian before he becomes tingle. its pretty obvious that he is Hylian seeing as how he has the pointy ears just like them.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
hes also in OoX. TRR makes it clear that there has been, and at one time there can be more than one tingle. its the name given to those who work for uncle rupee. in TRR tingle is a middle aged Hylian before he becomes tingle. its pretty obvious that he is Hylian seeing as how he has the pointy ears just like them.
Wow. I just looked Tingle's story up. Tingle's life is a MESS, man.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
Oh, but look at this!

Tinlgenotwierd.JPG

This is a picture of Tingle before he was a Tingle.
Check the ears.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Oh, but look at this!

Tinlgenotwierd.JPG

This is a picture of Tingle before he was a Tingle.
Check the ears.

for the record this is a thread about Links race, not Tingles race so if you want to discuss tingles race then make a thread for that... in fact, i think there might already be one.

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
I already put my 2 cents in about the main topic; plus the topic changed momentarily, so I thought I'd discuss my findings quickly.

But, I don't think it even matters at this point. If a Tingle is a state of mind and body as opposed to a person, it'd be just as worthwhile to guess what race you or I were.

G

garato

hes hylain case closed they say it point blank in ocarina of time

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
In Oot It straight up says that Link is a Hylian (basically a race of people with long ears)

However in TP it does mention that he is a human ( I believe the Goron's say it)

Human=race

Hylian=culture

i am a human but i am also american. link is a human but he is also a hylian.

im surprised this thread hasnt been closed yet...

also for whoever said that link is "hyrulian"...ive never once heard anyone call him that. i assume you think thats what someone from hyrule is called but no. a HYLIAN is from HYRULE. there is never any mention of a hyrulian in the entire series.

also for whoever said that link is "hyrulian"...ive never once heard anyone call him that. i assume you think thats what someone from hyrule is called but no. a HYLIAN is from HYRULE. there is never any mention of a hyrulian in the entire series.
That person didn't state that he is referred to as "Hyrulian" in the game itself, he just said some people say that, such as the fans.

I have heard it myself. Not in the games, though, of course.

Since his race is made-up, he's a hylian

I know that it isn't my place to say this, but I must.
This question was solved a while back with answer's that are correct, so you didn't really need to bring the subject back out. Unless it was something important, which in this case, it wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom