• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Gym Type

J

j777majora

Hello it is me again asking pointless quetions that no one cares about. Now the question, if you were a gym leader what type would you be. I would be a all type gym leader. I want to hear from you. Say in the comments below what type of gym you would be in. Bye

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i wouldn't have a type but it wouldn't be a straight forward battle. it would be 6 individual battles, switching pokemon after each pokemon and once a pokemon has fought it cannot be sent back out. whichever person wins the most matches wins the battle. if it's 3-3, another battle is arranged. 1 pokemon, winner takes all. the only rule is that it cannot be the same as one of the previous 6.

I would prefer to not have a specific type but if I had to choose I would say dragon since it is my favorite type.

If I had to pick one type, I'd say Electric. I've never really had much of a fascination with individual types. Also, Electric lets me use Eelectross("Guess who has no weakness"). It'd allow for Electabuzz(Electivire is... eww...) and Lanturn. Electric has some great Pokemon.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
If I had to pick one type, I'd say Electric. I've never really had much of a fascination with individual types. Also, Electric lets me use Eelectross("Guess who has no weakness"). It'd allow for Electabuzz(Electivire is... eww...) and Lanturn. Electric has some great Pokemon.

Jolteon is one of the best pokemon ever

If I were a AI character I'd want to be programmed to have whatever Pokemon were super effective against the player as it would issue a real challange

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Fire type probably. Just because it's my personal favourite. If I was actually trying to win I might go dragon or steel since there are some pretty decent pokemon I could build a team with.

If I had to pick just one type it would probably be dragon as that seems to house some of the strongest pokemon out there and it has minimal weaknesses. However I've never been one to stick to one type because, as we all know, doing so would simply be foolish.

Foolish maybe, but fun. Some play throughs I use my starter as the only pokemon I battle with, I make him ultra-strong. I remember in the old R/B version even beating Misty with Charmeleon, it can be done!

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Either dragon or flying, probably the latter. If it were flying, I would enter the battle by stating that flying types aren't always birds, then I would sic my Charizard, Gyarados, Gliscor and Dragonite on the opponent.

Physic, I would have:

1 Shiny Haunter
3 Reg. Haunters
1 Gengar
and
1 Umbreon

(Can you tell who my favorite pokemon is?)

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
i would be a rock, steel, and ground gym leader. my battle style would be a double battle. my team would be tyranitar, shuckle, rhyperior, swampert, scizor, and escavalier

Ground/ Fire. blaziken, swampert, houndoom, magmortar, and flygon. I wold definitely do single. I love double battles, but i'm old school. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom