• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Headphones Do You Use?

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
I have a wireless sennhiser from my father along with a really nice Cd player with about anything you could think of.. 3 cd trays, usb, radio, 2 cassette players 2 massive speakers etc..
i'm really happy with it and did'nt break it through i have it a while now!
For my mp3 player i use cheap ear-phones from the DSi XL-Starter pack Through..

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
I use the so cheap that a cloud of lead dust came out of the bag it came in chinese sweatshop headphones that came with my eReader, I have some fancy studio headphones but I feel stupid wearing such huge headphones.

bunny

birb overlord
I use these earbuds called Gummies... They're blue... and they sound all right. (For earbuds. ._.)

Sometime I'd really like to get a pair of Skullcandy headphones, though.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I use Sony Dynamic Stereo Headphones. They're really old, and big and bulky. I don't have any other headphones, because all my earbuds are broken. Although, my laptop is the only device I use my headphones for anyway, since my iPod is messed up and won't work if it isn't plugged in to something. :/

I used to use the cheapo earbuds that came with the 3DS starter kit, then they failed... I now don't have any earphones/buds :(

If any one could recommend a good pair that would be great! Thanks in advance

masterSword2

Smile!
I use Skullcandy Titan earbuds. so far the worked pretty well. I just hope they dont break like my last skullcandys:(

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Currently using some logitech webcam ones xD its all I could find. Im dying for a nice pair of earbuds/headphones that will last -__-

I got new ones! There called "The Snug" I like em. comfy, stylish, and great sound! I think they have 40 millimeter drivers or something, and I understand thats not bad for $30 earphones.

I am using Skullcandy Titan Sound earbuds; I am waiting until I have money to buy either Beats earbuds, or V-Moda m100(not sure when these come out). Hopefully I can upgrade soon and get some high quality headphones. I may tryto get some Sennheisers, I hear they are very nice headphones... And v-Modas are sooooo expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom