• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What games did you get?

What did you get?

• Blue.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red.

• Yellow.

• Silver.

• Gold.

• Crystal.

• Fire Red.

• Leaf Green.

• Sapphire.

• Ruby.

• Emerald.

• Diamond.

• Pearl.

• Platinum.

• Heart Gold.

• Soul Silver.

• Black.

• White.

• Black2.

• White2.

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I had gotten Crystal Version, Fire Red Version, Emerald Version, and Pearl Version. The only one I still have is Fire Red. It's in a drawer in my room... somewhere. I haven't played a pokemon game in years. I don't really plan on getting Black 2 or White 2... While we're on that subject, why didn't they just call them new colors, or are they direct sequels of Black and White?

Oh boy. I don't purchase Pokémon games too often nowadays but they consumed my childhood.

My list:

Pokémon Blue Version
Pokémon Fire Red Version
Pokémon Leaf Green Version
Pokémon Emerald Verison
Pokémon Diamond Version
Pokémon Pearl Version
Pokémon Soul Silver Verison
Pokémon White Version

And planning to purchase Pokémon Black 2 Version later this year.

Azure Sage said:
I don't really plan on getting Black 2 or White 2... While we're on that subject, why didn't they just call them new colors, or are they direct sequels of Black and White?

I know what you mean. I've started to think the franchise is growing stale but I'll give it another go. This second romp through Unova appears refreshing.

Yeah, B and W 2 are direct sequels to the originals, occurring only two years later. The demographic is quite different though with new gym leaders, a new rival, and a new spin on some old friends.

G

Golden

I got Soul Silver (a really good game) and I'm getting White 2 in about a week. Can't wait!!!

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I own:

Pokémon [Fire] Red
Pokémon Blue
Pokémon Yellow
Pokémon [Soul] Silver
Pokémon Ruby

As of right now, I do plan on purchasing Black 2 this Sunday.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Blue, Red, Silver, Fire Red, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver, and White.

I do plan on getting White 2, but not going to be a day one purchase.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I've purchased
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Emerald
and Pokemon White
I don't plan on purchasing anymore pokemon games though.

Claire

The Geekette
I have Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, FireRed, Emerald, Diamond, and SoulSilver. I'd sooner have the older games (and for some reason, I cannot ever find Blue! I see it online, but that's no fun) since I anticipate they will jump in price since Pokemon only gets more popular with the release of new titles. It's practically geek chic now. I don't plan on going to a retail store and buying any new games, but, if I find a good deal for them elsewhere.. then I'd consider. For now, it's too expensive for me to be buying a lot of new titles for their retail price.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
My first game was Diamond, though me and my bros shared it until we got Platinum and Pearl, I liked Palkia, so I got Pearl, and my bro loved Giratina, and so on and so forth, I got Leaf Green at a garage sale, it came with a DS Yay us! Last month I pre-ordered Black2, my sis pre-ordered White2, my bros got Black, and White respectively earlier.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
If the definition of a hardcore fan means that you know everything about it and have almost or all of the games,I'm not. I know a lot about pokemon games but I only have leafgreen soulsilver,platinum,and white. I might get white 2.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm a little behind in my Pokemon games. I chose Yellow, Gold, Sapphire, and Leaf Green, while my brother chose Red, Silver, Ruby, and Fire Red. Once I get my hands on a little extra cash, I definitely plan on purchasing some recent Pokemon games!

The ones that are mine are Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, White & White 2 while my brother has Ruby, Platinum, Black & Black 2.

Dan

Blue, Red, or Yellow?
I had red at first but lost it, went and got blue instead
Gold, Silver, Crystal?
Gold hence why I normally refer to that one when mentioning 2nd gen. :P
Fire Red, or Leaf Green?
Fire red naturally
Sapphire, Ruby, or Emerald?
I got ruby first, then later on sapphire
Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum?
I'll be honest I never got the games, I had them pirated on my r4 :P
Heart Gold, or Soul Silver?
Heart gold defiantly, I got the real version too since r4 couldn't run it.
Black, or White?
Black, because I'm not racist. :right:

And I'll go for black 2 when I complete black 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom