• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Are You Playing Through at the Moment?

Zarom

The King
I'm currently playing Metroid Prime. I've beat it two times already at normal. And now I'm doing the game at hard. Next thing I gotta do is fight against the Omega Pirate... I already died 1 time... -.- And I'm enjoying every minute of it. :D

J

Joshua

I'm playing one of the greatest games ever kingdom hearts 358/2 days

What Now!?

Linkette

Heroine of Time
Just now I'm playing Mario & Luigi bowser's Inside Story. I'm also trying to complete Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
Pokémon Pearl Version
Pokémon Leaf Green Version
Pokémon Emerald Version
Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst (Granted, I've played and beaten story mode before. Now I'm just hunting rares)
Animal Crossing City Folk

• Phantom Hourglass
  • Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
  • Final Fantasy III
FF3 has become extremely addicting to me for some reason, though I've barely made it past the Dragon Peak. In Order of Ecclesia, I'm only at my first visit to the Prison with the giant skeleton boss. Unfortunately, I have to pick up some slack at work because the guy I work with is on his honeymoon so I'm lacking time at home. I think Dawn of the New World is sitting in my Wii, but I havn't been to excited about it.

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
Games I'm currently playing:

-Majora'S Mask (2nd time)
-Wind Waker (2nd time)
-Ocarina of Time (4th time)
-Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story
-Spore Hero Arena

As you can see I'm very busy these days.:nerd::nerd:

Claire

The Geekette
I have a few games I'm working on at the moment. I'm playing the following:

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon

Tom and I just bought Dawn of the Dragon today, and I think we've acquired either Fable II or Prince of Persia (I hope it was Prince of Persia). I'll probably wait to play whichever game he bought, because I'm basically fanatical about The Elder Scrolls. I mean, seriously, training Alchemy is so much better in Oblivion than in Morrowind, in my opinion. Plus, I couldn't pass up the customization for my Dunmer. :)

Tom and I just bought Dawn of the Dragon today, and I think we've acquired either Fable II or Prince of Persia (I hope it was Prince of Persia). I'll probably wait to play whichever game he bought, because I'm basically fanatical about The Elder Scrolls. I mean, seriously, training Alchemy is so much better in Oblivion than in Morrowind, in my opinion. Plus, I couldn't pass up the customization for my Dunmer. :)
I hope that he picked up Fable II. It is amazing. The only think that I missed was Armor. You get some armor if you download some of the extra content, but it still wasn't enough. The DC also includes some weapons with 5 augment slots (I think), and you can make some pretty sick weapons. The patch also comes with a new tool, which can remove Augments. Something that can be very handy. The game was a very big step in the right direction. I wish that the game was maybe a bit longer and they added more things to do. The jobs, and the ability to buy everything was very cool but also very slow in the beginning of the game. The economy is horrible in the very beginning. I like how your choices in this game affect the way the world looks a lot more than in the previous game. It was great. I also hear that PoP is repetitive. So I hope you got FII!

Oblivion is also better than Morrowind in every way. Not a big fan of Alchemy, but I saw my friend's character which focused on that a lot, and you can create some very nice variations of potions that can help a lot. You make me miss my X360...

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'm currently playing through;

Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Platinum
Mario Kart Wii
A Link to the Past
Professor Layton and The Curious Villiage
Professor Layton and the Dabolical Box/ Pandora's Box (depending on your reigon).

I have alot to play through...I should get to work!

Im on OOt right now but what im trying to do is beat all the zeldas thats out even though ive beaten them so many times. lol. there just to fun. Then occasionaly I play harvest moon tree of tranquility.

I am trying to finish Final Fantasy VII at the moment. Right now I'm up to Disc 2. And since it's a very long game which I want to finish, the other two games on my to-play list have been put on hiatus (although I will play them if I don't feel like FFVII that day). So, after FFVII, I'll work on:

~Ocarina of Time: Master Quest
~Valkyria Chronicles

I'm also aiming for 100% completion of The World Ends With You. But it's gonna be a while before I get through them all - I take forever to finish games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom