• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, TWWJP decided to freeze on me. Oh well.

In lieu of that, I'm playing Kingdom Hearts:Dream Drop Distance (a fresh, no New Game+ Critical Mode run), BBSFM, CoDBO2 and GW2.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

I finished the first chapter last night (Why are the cutscenes are so long?!). And now I'm playing the "Big Shell Incident" as Raiden which is taking forever lol.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Kirby's Return to Dreamland. At first I was iffy about trying it out, because I'm not usually into sidescrollers, but heck, it was a Kirby title, and I planned on getting into the series anyway. It's hard to believe how much I'm enjoying it, especially all the transformations and abilities that Kirby has (if only they'd put them in SSB U), and what I might've missed out on. Right now I'm clearing all the levels, and then I'm going back through them to collect any gears that I missed.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
A buddy of mine got me into Aion. It's pretty sweet!

After dumping EA/Biowaste's SWTOR like the load of garbage that it is, I took my buddy up on his suggestion and joined him in Aion. And like I said it's pretty sweet! The graphics are gorgeous and the world is alive and filled with nuances. Combat is pretty cool... well, for warriors at least; with solid impacts, impressive animation and good sound effects. Mages aren't very fun to play, at least not in the beginning from what I've seen so far. The interface is pretty functional and easy enough to get the hang of. Doing quests (grinding) is still little more than click it till it dies but it feels satisfactory, mostly because the world is so fun to watch. And the game hasn't messed me up yet, so the design feels pretty solid.

There's day/night cycles, weather patterns, birds fly by, fish can be seen swimming in the streams... there's just a lot of details that are fun to watch. The character editor is extremely robust. The aesthetic for characters is very Asian/Final Fantasy inspired, so that might appeal to fans of JRPGs.

There are hardly any F2P restrictions, although it's pretty stupid that they limit you to two characters per account... you can just create as many accounts under another email address as you like.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I'm now going to play Portal 2 for the fifth time over, though maybe I'll play some Link's Awakening.
I've just beaten Floor 4 or 5 on Black Tower and Morty in HG.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Let's see....I bounce between games so much. It's amazing that I finish any of them.
TWW, ST, PH, Mario & Luigi RPG Bowser's Inside Story, Heart Gold. And I may or may not start a different game today. It depends on how I feel and what game catches my interest.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Getting my *** handed to me in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. Eraqus is absolutely no joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom