• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I'm more than a bit late at finishing my annual "Zelda-thon," considering that I completed Spirit Tracks, like, three weeks ago. In any case, I've just started another run through Twilight Princess. <3

I played Episode 1 of The Walking Dead and loved it, so I just purchased Episodes 2-5. Can't wait; the first episode was amazing.

I also started playing BioShock 2 last night, and I'm greatly looking forward to finishing this one as well.

Zelda: A Link to the Past - Just about to go into Ganon's Tower

Zelda: Skyward Sword - Just found it again, so I just left Skyloft.

Dark Souls - This one'll take a while. I just got to a forest area and killed a giant butterfly.

Rayman Origins - Not as good as I heard it would be so far.

DragonBall Z Budokai HD Collection - Fun when I'm in the mood to play a fighting game.

Super Mario RPG - I'm in the final stretch of the game, and it has been much better than I thought.

That's about it for now...

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
New Vegas is more similar to the first two games, you may want to give it a try. 3 is horribly overrated and not much fun at all, in my opinion.

Actually now that I've given it a bit more perseverance Fallout 3 has become insanely fun. Yeah the combat's a bit clunky and the companion AI is abysmal but it gets better once you've leveled up a bit. Also, the usual RPG maintenance chores all but disappear after a few levels.

The story is fascinating and the world is just a joy to explore! I'm already lv. 17 with less than half the main quest line finished and God knows how many sidequests left to do.

I played NV and wasn't impressed. In fact I was utterly bewildered. Like Elder Scrolls there was too much to do to start with, no direction, and no capacity to sustain exploration or purpose to explore, nevermind that getting attacked every few steps is a hindrance to exploration, like in F3 early on when enemies are super powerful.

But, yeah, pleasantly surprised to find that I am having fun now! ^_^

/me goes back to blowing Super Mutant heads off ^_^

Kazumi

chagy
I'm currently playing Diablo III, which is an absolute blast. After trying out the game and seeing what it was like upon it's release, I was kind of disappointed after the masterpiece that was Diablo II and the long wait that I had just endured. Even though I was previously really excited for the game, I was now pretty disappointed and decided against buying it. Now that the game is a bit cheaper, I finally picked it up and am happy to say that I'm having a wonderful time with it. Playing the game with friends is a total blast, and I would definitely recommend the game to any one who's finger's have been itching for some good clicking.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just got Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix and will put it in my CDVD drive sooner or later.

I also tried out a bit of The World Ends With You. Horribly boring but I'm sure it'll open up say 15 hours into the game. ;)

I've got a few games I'm currently playing.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Dragon's Age: Origins and Tales of Graces f. I might consider starting ICO soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom