• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Keeseman

Smash is Life
ASSASSIN'S CREED!! **** YEAH!! Finally got the PC game- from a friend who also has II, Brotherhood, and Revelations. I will be playing those soon, and will be seeing about getting the Wii U or PS3 (cannot DECIDE!!) this Christmas with III, as well as other games like Arkham City or Black Ops 2.

Still haven't finished Star Fox Adventures, but I probably won't get back to that one for a while ;)

Also playing Caesar IV. Old game- about 2004- but amazing. Picked it up again a week ago or so, and I'm loving it, now that I can finally understand city management. I used to play it ages ago, when I was about 8 or 9 or so, but I never did very well. Now that I understand everything, I love it. Great challenge, and I'd recommend it in a heartbeat. Again, I probably won't have it open again for another month or so, or any other games, for that matter.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I'm still playing through FF12 but i'm also playing through Metroid Prime, Chrono Trigger, and Super Mario World.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm currently playing the Combat Training mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops. I deranked myself and am trying to go back to level 50 again; it's just too fun to level up in my opinion. :)

I'm also playing Kingdom Hearts 3D, gonna try something new in a sec.

I'm almost done with Ocarina of Time 3d (it will be my first time completing it. \o/ ), i'm also almost done with Tales of Eternia and Star Ocean on the Snes.
I have recently started playing Star Ocean the Second Departure.
Star Ocean Till the End of Time and Sonic Unleashed are on hiatus for now.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
New Super Mario Bros. U is the most recent game I have began playing, and while some parts are noticeably more difficult when compared to the previous New Super Mario Bros. games, I can still easily say it’s rather fun. Likely gonna clear through everything and just 100% it afterwards, that’s usually what I do anyways.

Kazumi

chagy
Lately I've been playing a lot of League of Legends, practicing with my ranked team for the new season. Pretty exciting, and also frustrating stuff. Other than that I haven't been playing much. Very slowly getting my priest to 90 in WoW, and also playing a few other random games on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom