• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Well right now I have a couple:
Minecraft (Just got some mods so I'm playing around with it before I take a break from it)
Call of Duty 2 (Just fun to play on and off)

Wow, I really should dust off all my Zelda games. Just being back on the forums has made me want to play them. Well I get out of school in 3 days :D

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I passed Wet some time ago and squeezed a decent amount of GS out of it. And I'm going to go back to Alan Wake and get a perfect GS once and for all.

Last edited:

Sage of Darkness

The Different Sage...
Wow! I'm working on a lot of games at the moment:
- Ocarina of Time (getting the final quiver upgrade: The Gerudo Horseback Archery)
- Majora's Mask (getting all the stray fairies and heart pieces)
- Twilight Princess (collecting all poe souls and heart pieces)
- Luigi's Mansion (completing the hidden mode)
- Super Mario Galaxy (getting all of the 120 stars)
- 007: NightFire (getting platinum medal on every mission)
- Red Steel (getting warrior rank/rank A on every mission)
- Sonic Adventures II: Battle (getting rank A on every mission)
- Pokemon Colosseum (Finishing of the story)

All of these games need to be completed by September 1st.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
When I have time, I play Pokemon HeartGold. That's about it, I am working to complete the Pokedex and am hunting for shiny pokemon, it's going well. :P

I

iphoneunoplayer

MK wii- MK DS- zelda OOT- ZELDA TP- Black ops- halo reach- forza 2- CoD WaW nazi zombies for ipad HD

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So I've been playing Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D and it's fairly decent. You start with 3 characters and have to fight your way through 30 missions and unlock extra costumes, characters, abilities, and earn medals along the way. Only some missions are co-op which is lame. I was disappointed in the lack of extra content and the lack of Leon and Ada and other characters. Mercenaries has some of the best graphics on the Nintendo 3DS and the gameplay is very solid and works well for what it is. It took me some getting use to since I've played previous Resident Evil titles but it works. The gameplay is very convenient for fast paced zombie killing. You can heal yourself with a tap of a button and moving and aiming works very well.

The demo of Revelations is also very lame. After you kill the third enemy the demo ends. It's very short and I'm not liking that all the enemies seen in Revelations so far look the same. I want zombies!!! The gameplay is fairly similar to Mercenaries but more fit for a slower paced horror game. For example, moving the slider makes you walk and not run in Revelations and holding b and moving the slider makes you run and not walk in Revelations. And I don't know if it's just me but the game just doesn't seem scary from what I've played. The rats and the birds busting out unexpectedly didn't have any sort of impact on me and the enemies don't even look scary. Capcom isn't selling it well anymore. I miss when some special zombie or creature approaches with loud dramatic music. It made it scary. Maybe the final version of the game will change my mind when I'm dealing with ammo.

All in all Mercenaries lacks in some areas and isn't anything we haven't seen before but it's very addicting and fun.

Last edited:

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
Mostly Flash Games, one of which has a link in my Sig. Lego: Pirates of the Caribbean, Crackdown 2, Trenched, Toy Soldiers, MtG: 2012, Dead Space 2, TP, Dawn of War, Portal 2, Halo: Reach, SSBB, Starwars Battlefront 2, and Halo CE.

T

Triforcex38

Well actually I'm playing the legend of zelda ocarina of time 3d 100% right now. i'm also playing conduit 2 for the wii as well.
Zelda FTW

Kazumi

chagy
Recently I've been playing Global Agenda and Resident Evil 5. Both are very different games, however they are very fun. I've also been playing The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and I have been replaying The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on and off. As well, I have mixed a bit of Terraria and Minecraft in for good measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom