• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I'm currently playing three games, soon only two. I've been playing Donkey Kong Country Returns, Okami, and Just Dance. I got Donkey Kong Country Returns for Christmas, and I'm having fun playing it. I have a lot of good old memories of me and my mom playing the old Donkey Kong Country games. I bought Okami cheap at Gamestop. I've heard about it many times and I always wanted to try it. It's pretty fun. My mom is currently borrowing Just Dance from one of her friends, and I think I've played it the most..haha. It's sooooo fun! I just love playing it, and I'm getting great exercise from it! :) Sadly, my mom's gonna give it back to her friend on Tuesday. I'm gonna miss it. :(

I'm playing a few:
Sonic and the Secret Rings. The Minish Cap. I don't know why I continue playing Sonic, it just doesn't interest me anymore.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I passed Mario Galaxy 2 last year and the first game I passed this year was Prince of Persia the Forgotten Sands. I still plan on playing Mario Galaxy 2 some more and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. But As of now I'm playing Eternal Darkness.

I'm going to play Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, on hard mode to see if it is really that hard. So far, pretty good.

Ocarina of Time
Need for Speed: Carbon
Goldeneye 007 (Wii)
Kirby's Epic Yarn

Originally posted by: Mikau94
I am still working on Goldeneye Wii and okami because my Wii is broken so I can't finish them. :(

I hear you Mikau. I've had 3 different Wiis. The first was the original, then two replacements from Nintendo. The Wii is more fragile than the 360 and they should make a more sturdy model

Originally posted by: Mikau94
I am still working on Goldeneye Wii and okami because my Wii is broken so I can't finish them. :(
I hear you Mikau. I've had 3 different Wiis. The first was the original, then two replacements from Nintendo. The Wii is more fragile than the 360 and they should make a more sturdy model

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I'm a level or two from passing Splinter Cell Conviction. If you have a 360 this is seriously a game too get. Nuff said.

I'm also 5 levels into Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions. It's on my top 3 favorite Spider-Man games and is really fun with lot's of replay value since each level has a set of challenges and hidden spiders. I like only 3 dimensions (not too big on 2099) and I could only find one flaw with the game. The wall crawling. Other then that, it's a really great Spider-Man game.

Last edited:

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Well I suppose Four Sword Adventures, since I just got that game yesterday. FF 2, NZ: P (Nazi Zombies Portable Alpha Version) and I'm going to be playing through OoA again soon as I make my first let's play on youtube. it should be fun.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
After finally beating fallout 3 I started the dlc so far I have completed Operation Anchorage and now I am starting either The Pitt or Broken Steel.

C

Connor

Playing through Ocarina of Time for the first time in a couple of years. Next is Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess.

K

KillerHana

Ocarina of Time, (Majora's Mask Next) Also playing through Wind waker and Twilight Princess, Playing through Vexx on ps2 as this is the only childhood game that I loved and that I didn't finish (the rest of them I finished :D) and Also you could say I'm playing Quake 3 here and there to top up on my crappy FPS skills :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom